Need advice on my cycle

nawt2tawl

Ok I really need peoples advice on this cycle I am about to do. Just a little about myself I am 26 year old male. Been lifting since i was 20. I tore a ligament and had surgery on my wrist 1 year ago. I still dont have 100% motion in my wrist so some excersises are completly out of the question. I started taking HGH with cypionate a few months ago to speed up recovery with my injury. I started working out with light weights again (light is 10-40lbs). My stregth isnt what it once was so I have to really be careful. I dont want to go crazy since my work out routine isnt as heavy or to failure. But i have 4 bottles of primo 200mg, 1 bottle of eq 200mg, bottle of sublingual anavar, and another bottle of cyp 200mg. I talked to my friend who is a body builder and trained me. He recomended 400-500mg of cyp and 400mg of primo. I just want to double check with other peoples opinions. I dont want it to weaken my tendons/ligaments or affect my sex drive. What do you guys think. Also I am getting some IGF as well starting that in a week or so. (getting that to replace hgh and use for recovery so I can hopefully be 100% sooner rather than later) Thanks in advance

Ok I really need peoples advice on this cycle I am about to do. Just a little about myself I am 26 year old male. Been lifting since i was 20. I tore a ligament and had surgery on my wrist 1 year ago. I still dont have 100% motion in my wrist so some excersises are completly out of the question. I started taking HGH with cypionate a few months ago to speed up recovery with my injury. I started working out with light weights again (light is 10-40lbs). My stregth isnt what it once was so I have to really be careful. I dont want to go crazy since my work out routine isnt as heavy or to failure. But i have 4 bottles of primo 200mg, 1 bottle of eq 200mg, bottle of sublingual anavar, and another bottle of cyp 200mg. I talked to my friend who is a body builder and trained me. He recomended 400-500mg of cyp and 400mg of primo. I just want to double check with other peoples opinions. I dont want it to weaken my tendons/ligaments or affect my sex drive. What do you guys think. Also I am getting some IGF as well starting that in a week or so. (getting that to replace hgh and use for recovery so I can hopefully be 100% sooner rather than later) Thanks in advance

Not sure on the dosage of primo but primo actually helps collagen synthesis so it's not going to hurt ur ligaments. Make sure your primo is legit considering its faked often.
The cyp shld keep ur sex drive in check
And what about pct?
And past cycle history?
And your height and weight and bf%?

In my opinion I would cycle right now. Your not at 100%. Steroids in the bodybuilding world are used once we as bodybuilders hit our natural potential then we cycle to push our bodies past that. I would let your injury fully heal then lift for a good while till you get to we're you were before your injury then maybe consider cycling. Muscle has memory so you will grow fast anyway. But if you go ahead with your cycle anyway I would pinn cyp 500mgs and primo 400mgs / week. Always keep your test higher then anything else.

In my opinion I would cycle right now. Your not at 100%. Steroids in the bodybuilding world are used once we as bodybuilders hit our natural potential then we cycle to push our bodies past that. I would let your injury fully heal then lift for a good while till you get to we're you were before your injury then maybe consider cycling. Muscle has memory so you will grow fast anyway. But if you go ahead with your cycle anyway I would pinn cyp 500mgs and primo 400mgs / week. Always keep your test higher then anything else.

I meant I would not cycle right now ! Sorry

Primo is use at a higher range than 400mgs a week for must guys, I will suggest you that go up to 600-800mgs a week for a minimum of 16 weeks. Primo takes a while to kick in and the results are great but slowly!!!!

Different opinions on how to dose Primo but 600mgs - 1g is what most people dose!!!

Not sure on the dosage of primo but primo actually helps collagen synthesis so it's not going to hurt ur ligaments. Make sure your primo is legit considering its faked often.
The cyp shld keep ur sex drive in check
And what about pct?
And past cycle history?
And your height and weight and bf%?

It is legit i have to ugl that i have used before and 2 pharmacetical.
PCT i was going to just do HCH (its what i normally do)
Past cycle history- My first cycle was test cyp and deca. Dont really remeber the doses and other cycles. I could name the aas I have taken if needed.
height 5'9 last time i checked weight 170lbs

I 100% agree with you. The only reason I am asking is cause i have read and been recomended HGH for recovery on injuries from basically everyone I know who are body builders. I was also told to take test with it. So I did I felt like i was wasting my money if i didnt work out. So i do train everyother day. Just like I used to only difference is I dont lift as heavy. I am really focusing on form. Slowly doing the negative movemnt and squeezing the muscle. I can do most excersises except anything to do with wrist movement skull scrushers, reverse curls etc are out of the question. Anyways I have been getting great results so far and am only taking 200mg cyp a week and 2ius of hgh ed. I have had a stash from a year ago when I used to be on. So I kinda wanted to use them up to get an extra boost.

I 100% agree with you. The only reason I am asking is cause i have read and been recomended HGH for recovery on injuries from basically everyone I know who are body builders. I was also told to take test with it. So I did I felt like i was wasting my money if i didnt work out. So i do train everyother day. Just like I used to only difference is I dont lift as heavy. I am really focusing on form. Slowly doing the negative movemnt and squeezing the muscle. I can do most excersises except anything to do with wrist movement skull scrushers, reverse curls etc are out of the question. Anyways I have been getting great results so far and am only taking 200mg cyp a week and 2ius of hgh ed. I have had a stash from a year ago when I used to be on. So I kinda wanted to use them up to get an extra boost.
Ohhhhh I understand a little better now. Yeah hgh actually makes new muscle cells where aas only swell the ones we already have so I can see pinning hgh for sure. 200mgs of test is pretty much a cruise dose that the older bodybuilders take between cycle. Def spikes your test levels.

Ohhhhh I understand a little better now. Yeah hgh actually makes new muscle cells where aas only swell the ones we already have so I can see pinning hgh for sure. 200mgs of test is pretty much a cruise dose that the older bodybuilders take between cycle. Def spikes your test levels.

Yeah I am not trying to get jacked and do a full cycle. Its just mainly for maintence for recovery. Reason why i dont want to take a shit load but also dont want to waste my money. So far the results are great stregth is going up and im getting alot fuller. Wrist still painful and grip strength went down unfortunatly.

I heard that about hgh but doesnt those type of results happen with a larger dose and after months of use? Only bought 1 kit 100ius and like I said taking 2ius a day.

I heard that about hgh but doesnt those type of results happen with a larger dose and after months of use? Only bought 1 kit 100ius and like I said taking 2ius a day.

2ius is enough to get results but your right, usually you want to be on it for at least 6 months to really start seeing results.

2ius is enough to get results but your right, usually you want to be on it for at least 6 months to really start seeing results.

I'm planning on taking igf-1. That will basically give same results as growth correct.? Meaning with recovery.

I'm planning on taking igf-1. That will basically give same results as growth correct.? Meaning with recovery.

Igf1 ia a primary mediator of the effects of growth hormone. Gh is released into the bloodstream and then stimulates the liver to produce Igf1. Igf1 tells the body to grow and effects almost every cell in the body.

Igf1 ia a primary mediator of the effects of growth hormone. Gh is released into the bloodstream and then stimulates the liver to produce Igf1. Igf1 tells the body to grow and effects almost every cell in the body.

So it sounds like igf is better taking with hgh. Also since we're on topic I have gotten numerous opinions on where to inject. Some say subq. Some say in muscles after a work out. Some say. Take it only on days you train. It's my first cycle With igf. So I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

So it sounds like igf is better taking with hgh. Also since we're on topic I have gotten numerous opinions on where to inject. Some say subq. Some say in muscles after a work out. Some say. Take it only on days you train. It's my first cycle With igf. So I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Lots of dif opinions on that. In my opinion I would pinn it subq. Most people split your daily dose up since the drug itself is active for twelve hours. Lots people pinn pre workout because it gives your a great pump. Some people pinn before bed cause it makes them tired. With all that said you do what's best for you my friend. I would prob 5am cause that's when I wake up and also at 5pm cause that's when I workout.

Lots of dif opinions on that. In my opinion I would pinn it subq. Most people split your daily dose up since the drug itself is active for twelve hours. Lots people pinn pre workout because it gives your a great pump. Some people pinn before bed cause it makes them tired. With all that said you do what's best for you my friend. I would prob 5am cause that's when I wake up and also at 5pm cause that's when I workout.

Yeah that sounds a lot safer. I'm Deff not comfortable injecting it in biceps chest etc. UT that helps thank you. What would your recommendation on how much to take each day. Then I'll just cut that in half and split it. I like that idea.

If this is your first go at it I would recommend 50mcg ed. Guys who've run it multiple times like it around 100mcgs ed.

If this is your first go at it I would recommend 50mcg ed. Guys who've run it multiple times like it around 100mcgs ed.

Great man. Thanks for the informative advice. I'm thinking I'm gonna do. Igf 50mcg a day test cyp 500 primo 400. I'll save my Anavar and eq for another time. How's that sound. Think the results will be good doing just that?

Great man. Thanks for the informative advice. I'm thinking I'm gonna do. Igf 50mcg a day test cyp 500 primo 400. I'll save my Anavar and eq for another time. How's that sound. Think the results will be good doing just that?

I think you will be happy my friend and no prob.

Back