Need advise on needle length for Sustanon injection

Italian

Amateur Bodybuilder
I need to know if i can use a Syringe 2ml , needle 1.0 inch 23 (gauge) for Sustanon injection instead of the 1.5 inch needle 21 gauge. I will be injecting in the thigh and i thought a 1" needle would do the job? Perhaps less scary since this will be my first time injecting. On this cycle i will be injecting 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks, i also need to know if i should be taking Clomid at anytime during the Sust Cycle and if so i need doses please. And last but not least, i need to know if 250mg is the equivalent of 2.5ml, and will that amount fit into a 2ml syringe? Thanks in advance guys.

1" is fine for quads.

Clomid for PCT, not during the cycle itself. Make sure you get some Nolvadex BEFORE you start in case you get any gyno symptoms.

250mg is NOT the same as 2.5 ml, there is NO conversion of mg to ml. "Mg" is a measure of mass, while "ml" is a measure volume.

No, 2.5ml will not fit in a 2 ml dart.

Sorry but I think you got a lot of research to do BEFORE you start your cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
1" is fine for quads.

Clomid for PCT, not during the cycle itself. Make sure you get some Nolvadex BEFORE you start in case you get any gyno symptoms.

250mg is NOT the same as 2.5 ml, there is NO conversion of mg to ml. "Mg" is a measure of mass, while "ml" is a measure volume.

No, 2.5ml will not fit in a 2 ml dart.

Sorry but I think you got a lot of research to do BEFORE you start your cycle.
Research... i'm with you bro. So can you "please" tell me how many ml is the equivalent 250mg? Better yet, how much should i put into the syringe to equal 250mg? Should i get the 5ml syringe? Is a 23 or 24 gauge better?

it depends on your juice. some juice is 250mg ml so is less. 1 ml is the amount of oil, how much juice is in that actuall ml depends on what it is

simpllyhuge said:
it depends on your juice. some juice is 250mg ml so is less. 1 ml is the amount of oil, how much juice is in that actuall ml depends on what it is
It's for Sustanon injection.

Is it amps? If so, then 1 amp contains 1ml, which is 250mg of sust.

I use 20g 1" needles for drawing gear up and then 23g 1.5" needles for injecting everything. Push the needle in almost all the way if it's a glute shot, but only about 2/3 of the way in if it's for quad shots.

Feli Fly said:
Is it amps? If so, then 1 amp contains 1ml, which is 250mg of sust.

I use 20g 1" needles for drawing gear up and then 23g 1.5" needles for injecting everything. Push the needle in almost all the way if it's a glute shot, but only about 2/3 of the way in if it's for quad shots.

Sustanon Delivery : 1 vial (250mg/ml)... and on the the box is sais one ampule of 1ml. So then will a 2ml x 1" - 23g syringe work?

Last edited:
Jesus, do you know what you are doing???

500mg a week = 2mL assuming you have 250mg/mL amps

Buy 3cc syringes with 25 or 23 x 1" pins. 1 mL 2x per week Monday/Thursday. That is a total of 2mL for the week or 500mg.

Just fill the syringe to the line that has a big number ONE!!!
Sorry but if you can't do this stuff yet you shouldn't even be holding the amps yet.
nick

inssane said:
Jesus, do you know what you are doing???

500mg a week = 2mL assuming you have 250mg/mL amps

Buy 3cc syringes with 25 or 23 x 1" pins. 1 mL 2x per week Monday/Thursday. That is a total of 2mL for the week or 500mg.

Just fill the syringe to the line that has a big number ONE!!!
Sorry but if you can't do this stuff yet you shouldn't even be holding the amps yet.
nick
LOL, thanks inssane... this is an excellent explanation. Just what i was looking for. And yes i am new to gear. Peace bro.

How much nolvadex to take before the cycle and 4 how long? Isn't Clomid basically the same? The reason i'm asking is because i already got some.

STORAGE DIRECTIONS
The ampoules and syringes should be kept between 15°C and 25°C and protected from light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back