Need better results!

rbdiamonds

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I am having serious trouble shedding that body fat. I weigh 90kgs and I am 18% body fat, the results I am getting is honestly not worth the work I am putting in. I train everyday with one off day on a I train for about an hour hard then anther 1 and a half in sport that I play. A friend of mine told me about Clen but I have not taken any form of steroid before besides the casual testosterone booster. I am 17 years old and am 1.80m tall please can someone give me som tips or dosing help with the clen, PS I have been on accutane destorys your liver apparently so if there is maybe something which is relatively safe I would appreaciate any help. Thanks a lot!!!

Best long term solutions are diet plans 'tailored for you'. U need some dedication and a suitable diet. I know there's a lot of pill-options, but a 'proper diet' is the best option...you'll feel better about yourself in the long run.

There are no short cuts to burning fat! Its all math. I suggest you take up running as a hobby and look into intermitent fasting.

workout does NOT mater like people say.
it diet 90%.
no workouts, they help. but it diet.
I like to make couple days high carbs then others low carbs

Back