Need Clen and Winny Advice

monkygirl

Hi... I need a little advice. I have been in fitness training and body building for a couple years and I have never really had a problem staying lean. Came back from a trip a couple months ago, and kinda let go on the working out a bit ... and now I have gained 12lbs!!! Crazy!!! My cuts, my leaness.. gone!! soooooo...

Before my trip I used Clen to really get super lean.. and I really liked it.. I was taking upwards of 4 pills (20mg) a day! I little shaky here and there but over all.. LOVED the results!!

Well, i have now been turned onto Winny.. I have heard a lot of positive and negative things about it and I want to try it. I have a goal of July 8th to get back to super lean and cut and hard.....

So, I want to start a cycle on Monday.. but I am not exactly sure how to take the Clen and the Winstrol (winny) together and at what doseage??? Can someone help??

I am 5'2" and 127lbs right now... I want to get back down to 115lbs and ripped again by July 8th!!

Along the same lines... does anyone have a workout schedule they might want to share to help out?? I am soo bored with mine....Been doin the same routine for EVER!!

I usually do....

Monday - 30 min cardio / Legs (quads, and calves) (abs)

Tuesday - 30 min cardio / Bi's & Tri's

Wednesday- 30 min cardio / Back and Shoulders (abs)

Thursday - 30 min cardio / Legs (Hams and Glutes)

Friday - 30 min cardio / Bi's & Tri's (abs)

Saturday - 30 min cardio

Sunday - Rest

I do NOT work my chest.. I have implants and can not work my chest otherwise it will screw them up again and I will have to have them fixed AGAIN!!!

This is the work out that I was doing before my trip and I got down to : 114lbs and 14% body fat!!!

I want to get there again.. in the next 10 weeks ..

I would also love some input on Diet.. I was on a super low carb diet before ... but I am bored with that too.. I guess I should prob stop bitching and do it again.. cuz it worked..but I want to see what else is out there!!!

This si my diet I was on:

7 am : cream of wheat instant

10 am : 3 eggs whites, 1 yolk, 1 tsp of salsa, 1 low car tortilla, small amount of grated cheese

1pm: 4oz of chicken or fish(usually salmon) and green beans

4pm: Shake (GNC soy protien chocolate shake)

7pm: 4 oz of chicken or fish (usually salmon) and veggies

Is this good?? Should I keep it up???

I am probably asking for nothing..but oh well.. My main concern is how do I take the Winstrol (winny) and the Clen!!! I don't want the Winstrol (winny) to adversely affect me either!! The Winstrol (winny) I have are 10mg tabs....

Any input would be helpful.... Thanks everyone!!!

I am attaching a pic of what I looked like in Feb before my trip...Add 12lbs to that now!! wa wa wa... (I am soo mad at myself for letting myself go!!!)

Monkygirl!

I have read several posts about not mixing clen and Winstrol (winny). I hear that they can both draw water from your joints and predispose you to injury. Now clen and anavar on the other hand is a much better combo. Keep looking though, this is just one opinion.

You only want to lose 12 pounds right?? IMO do some work on your diet and there will be no need for either clen or winny.

First add some protein to that 7am meal - maybe some scrambled egg whites and up your 4oz to 6oz - If you are training that extra protein will actually help you lose fat and you also need to add a complex carb like potato or wild rice to your fish meals.

Also - up your cardio to an hour and you will be amazed at the results.

If after 4 weeks or so you are not seeing results then you might want to reevaluate AS usage but why go there if you don't have to?

You are not getting in enough food so your body will not allow you to get super lean - It will go into starvation mode and start holding onto the calories.

Change your diet and make sure you are drinking tons of water and you should be able to get that 12 pounds off in no time. IMO - alot of what you are seeing in the mirror is water and probably not so much fat.

Back