Need help bad someone help

Greek_beast95

Hey guys I've been running test prop 150 eod along side 50 mg winny daily , I'm just entering third week and have only lost about two pounds . I lift 45 minutes 4 nights a week and have been eating 1400 cals a day and am getting worried as to why I don't see a big drop in weight yet

Stats 5'8 -205 pounds -23% body fat - 21 years old

your taking test prop and winny into week 3 now and your looking for results already? AND your bodyfat is 23%?
that is way to high to be on any type of cycle. how much reading did you do on aas before embarking on this cycle?

and your too young as well and if you took this just to lose weight your in for a big surprise when you finally do read up on ass, read it here for beginners http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

I've done much research to be honest an I'm aware it takes a couple weeks for prop to kick in and also aware it doesn't on it owns burn fat off neither will winny but I figured running less water retaining compounds that will help preserve muscle would be beneficial to my goal and help me train harder while in a caloric deficit

I've done much research on these steroids and figured while in a caloric deficit it would be useful to use them to help fight being catabolic and chose these specific ones due to there characteristics of not holding much water weight if any

OMG, straight up kiddo you are Fvcking up in a dangerous way.

Winstrol has the ability to dry your joints out ,hence doing some early damage that can show up later on life. But morso you are too young as was said.

You need to put a PCT route to use and abandon this.

That's my opinion for good reason

Hey guys I've been running test prop 150 eod along side 50 mg winny daily , I'm just entering third week and have only lost about two pounds . I lift 45 minutes 4 nights a week and have been eating 1400 cals a day and am getting worried as to why I don't see a big drop in weight yet

Stats 5'8 -205 pounds -23% body fat - 21 years old

Bro, #1- Did you even do your bloodwork yet? #2- 1400 Calories? Your going to Plateau and fizz out. What's your macros? Because your practically starving yourself. I highly suggest you read the stickys. Your not loosing weight because your diet is not in Check. Do you track everything you eat aka logging your food (MyFitnessPal,etc)? Also any person who has there diet on point with training should be loosing 2 lbs a week, any more than that is most likely loosing muscle. And that's without even touching compounds yet... Not to mention your BF% is too high to really be using AAS. You want to be around 15% BF.

Last edited:
Back