Need help (depression) with cycle and pct

34 y/o
Started cycle at 265 lbs 20% bf
After 5 and a half weeks I stopped cycle at 250 lbs because I was feeling depression coming on. I knew it was likely because high estrogen given my bf was high.
I was taking 100 mg eod test prop dlabs and a fat burner called slyce from glaxon pharma.
After stopping a day later I started pct.
I bought a product from glaxon pharma that was called pct i was told it was basically novla by the guy at the nutrition shop.

I am 5 days into the pct and the depression and anxiety is out of control. I almost think would be best quitting the pct also. I went to the doctor because the depression was so bad. Didn't reveal what I was doing but my blood pressure was 166/88. He prescribed a anti depression medicine. And I have blood work in 2 weeks.

Just looking for advice, should I just stop all together and deal with losing my gains? My main intent was leaning down and I did that pretty well. Feeling horrendous thanks for any responses.

Yes, stop it at once. Finish PCT. drop body fat naturally... At 20% you could get down to 13 quickly. Hit up 3J for help. Starting AAS at high body fat will do more damage than good... Much more damage than regularly too. Also, you didn't get an AI? Next time, get an AI.

That you for the response, I do appreciate it. Ok I will continue with the pct and ride this out for 3 more weeks. Never had depression issues in the past but this is only my 3rd cycle. My dealer told me he would have the arimadex by week 2, when I called him for it he told me he couldn't get it. I was furious with him about that. Lesson learned get all the gear before you start.

Any idea how long this depression/ anxiety will last? It's really screwing with my marriage. We have been married 9 years and this weekend I decided to start questioning her about her sexual past......big mistake just made me furious even though I don't consider it that horrible.

Can't say much about depression bro I haven't had much experience with it. The first time I went on PCT I wasn't depressed, it was after that I got a little down when I didn't follow proper PCT diet and lost all my gains. It will fade surely (if it's not some medical chronic issue you had before). If it's because of losing gains and PCT, it will pass. It passed for me within a few weeks. I just changed my outlook on everything and hit the gym harder to make myself better to then run the compounds properly. Remember this is temporary and you have a great support system which is your wife. Use her as support. I know it's hard; I didn't want to talk to friends and family for weeks. Go out, have some wine and dinner. Start dieting as if you were on compounds, then when you make those gains naturally you'll be like "damn I'm awesome". Did you stop going to the gym? Don't stop, keep at it. And another thing, was that guys gear legit? 100mg prop EOD means about 400 or even 500 a week... Which makes most men feel good. Testosterone from experience actually makes me positive and outgoing. How'd you get depressed on cycle? Maybe it was the change of lifestyle and trying to diet down so fast, and the fat burner etc etc. take it slow bro.
Go to the gym
Eat foods you love while dieting at moderation
Take the wife out to the gym or to dinner
Take time to yourself in a room and think about everything you want to achieve and what's going good for you
Call me crazy but: also talk to yourself in your head

did you even use an AI during your cycle?
thats a big no no if you didnt, specially with higher BF% IMO

Guess he didn't want to answer that. I pisses me off when they come and want our help only to hear what they want to hear and don't give a rats ass to answering some of out Q's. I can only assume he didn't run and AI and was only thinking about Gyno. Oh well :(

Go to the gym
Eat foods you love while dieting at moderation
Take the wife out to the gym or to dinner
Take time to yourself in a room and think about everything you want to achieve and what's going good for you
Call me crazy but: also talk to yourself in your head
Nice, but there is nothing crazy about talking to yourself in your head, even better is to talk to yourself out loud but not in front of people though lol, highly intelligent people do it all the time to sort out issues, use themselves as sounding boards, talk and think things through etc. its better to talk something through to yourself and sort things out that way. I do it all the time and it works for me because at the end of the day, the one who is really listening is the one that truly matters. We are not alone.

Last edited:
Milton, always spitting that knowledge and truth. I'm a fan of your random posts like "stats?" "Welcome to the board" and now a fan of the way you think! Haha

Nice, but there is nothing crazy about talking to yourself in your head, even better is to talk to yourself out loud but not in front of people though lol, highly intelligent people do it all the time to sort out issues, use themselves as sounding boards, talk and think things through etc. its better to talk something through to yourself and sort things out that way. I do it all the time and it works for me because at the end of the day, the one who is really listening is the one that truly matters. We are not alone.

Right on Milton. MY dad had an extremely high genius IQ. He talked a out loud and my mom would say Sam, Sam tell me what that other guy is saying. Ha. But ya know I myself talk out loud in private, using myself as that sounding board. It makes the whole matter looking different.

Talking to myself out loud keeps my focus. Sometime yell, "Hey !! are you listening dammit" ah hahaha it works :)

Right on Milton. MY dad had an extremely high genius IQ. He talked a out loud and my mom would say Sam, Sam tell me what that other guy is saying. Ha. But ya know I myself talk out loud in private, using myself as that sounding board. It makes the whole matter looking different.

Talking to myself out loud keeps my focus. Sometime yell, "Hey !! are you listening dammit" ah hahaha it works :)

Or when the Tren is making you wanna do things you shouldn't do, so I talk to myself to calm myself down :D

Back