Need help from all the bros

peanutbutter1

My first cycle was Dbol 30mg for 4 weeks.
Week 1-9 - Deca 250mg per week
Week 1-12 - Test Enanthathe 500mg per week
Then for Pct i used Nolva(30days) + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (i know i should have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle but i made a mistake)
Ive done blood test and i have fully recovered and ive been clean for 5months.

Can anyone pls pls recommend me a good 2nd cycle?
I wanted to try the pyramid cycle (in my other post) but many said it was no good.
I really really need help from all of you bros because im planning to start next week.

What are your full and complete stats? And how did you do with that cycle?

Age 24, 180cm.
After cycle around 81KG, and then i cut down to 78 kg.
I did quite well with that cycle and i gained a lot of muscle too.
Just need your help

Last edited:
Bro my height and my weight is considered okay, and that was just my 1st cycle.
And i live in China, do you know how bloody hard it is to find good food unlike in USA where u can get every single thing.
But i gained a lot of weight amd then cut down to be more leaner. So i know what im doing.
Just meed help for a 2md cycle

At that weight you need food not roids

Bro my height and my weight is considered okay, and that was just my 1st cycle.
And i live in China, do you know how bloody hard it is to find good food unlike in USA where u can get every single thing.
But i gained a lot of weight amd then cut down to be more leaner. So i know what im doing.
Just meed help for a 2md cycle

I thought the Chinese ate a lot of rice? I see a lot of bodybuilders doing that.. Maybe there is something to rice? Even if he can't get chicken there is always alternatives, like cats and dogs..

Even at 5'9", 168 pounds there is a lot of room to grow, naturally.

But we all know, people do only what they want. So, in my opinion, if you feel like you must do a cycle, I would keep it simple. Test E only or Test E and Deca (same dosing) since you've finished those with good results. No reason to go overboard on your second cycle. You have a lifetime to do that.

Your height and weight is not okay enough to be starting a cycle. Im the same height and was 195 before starting with juice. Do whatever you want though you cocky lil bastard you obviously know more than us smh

Back