Need Help. Gen shi testosterone E. Fake or real?

Therealfisher

Guys,I'm new here and I have a bad english cause i,m spanish.
So,...... I have some gen shi Testosterone E 2 ml vials 250mg/ml.
The problem is that the batch it's a little strange or new for the europe:
GSL 110 J 02
Use by 06/2016.
Can you help me, please?!!

Thanks a lot, bro. I have some pics but I don't know how to post from the phone. I will try! Here, I'll never seen or heard about this lote. Looks fine, but.....

If U want to help me, give me a email addres and I can sent U some pictures. I can't post those pictures from my phone. I used many times gen shi products (g2g),kalpa pharm and alpha pharm india. But i never seen this batch in Europe. And a little strange, cause my dealer sent me 16 vials gen shi testo E 2 ml 250/ml but one vial is different. 15 vials all identical, and the 16-th vial lower height but same batch number.
Part me for my bad english and thanks A LOT.

strange all my genshi usually very uniform & is straight from lab

this comes down to trusting source ... you use them before

those are 2ml vials right ?

Yes, my friend, are 2ml vials. The source is fiable and is reseller of gen shi in the web site of GS. U heard anything about this batch?
Thanks, bro!

I open this post cause I'm afraid that all this 16 vials are shitt. I have ordered a few times from this source but never before like this order. The dealer had a v good reputation and a lot of good reviews.

if they are listed in gen shi web site as a reseller than you are probably g2g

email them ask for them to explain different vial ...

mean while i will ask gen directly for u

U are the man!!! Thank U for all. I send a mail to ask them for the different vials but sems like don't want to answer at the question. So...i send another mail and i told them that I'll post on the forums the story. I recived a quick mail and what do U think?!!
The vial from the pics they never shipped to me, or is a misunderstand. They're apologize for the situation. Great!
Hope U can help me with the information from GS

my testo 1250 look gtg

I picked up same vials , the 1250's of test e , and THE REAL LAB verified new labels and batch, just send them a email, and even though , it is still good to have the brothers and "sisters" to put in input on their experience. I have yet to use, am going to wait til new cycles in bout 2 weeks, so if alls well, I will post !! must say, nice clean ,professional looking vials, with rraised lettering on cap. . have heard a lot of GOOD things.

Last edited:
Back