Need help I'm a newbie and unsure of my pct plan help would be great lads!!

What's the story boys I'm going to be starting a 10 week cycle of test e , deca and dbols and will be using hcg and nolva as my pct but I'm unsure how to run my pct plan I'm fairly new well to pct anyways did a few cycles without pct... yes I was the fool who rushed in but never the less I learned my lesson and did my homework on pct as much as I could I would like to run hcg while on cycle and start nolva 2 weeks after last pin my questions are is hcg and nolva enough for pct , when should I start hcg while on cycle and for how long and is 500iu a week enough!! Any help on pct planning would be greatly appreciated I really don't wanna sail down the river without a paddle again or at the very least a pair of arm bands.

Welcome. you came to the right spot for assistance.
hcg is not for pct, please read up in beginners cycles sticky thread at the top of the steroid forum. oh and by the way you just stirred the hornets nest with this out of control cycle your planning on. your fairly new but youve done a few cycles? the sam hill does that mean? and with no pct?? sorry bro, but i tried to be nice but this is just too much.
:stickpoke
having said that, please show your last blood works so we can see where your levels are at so tou can plan out your cycle a whole lot better. amd b sure to give us your stats.

and if you scroll down you will see other related threads that may assist you.

Last edited:
Your post definitely contradicts your experience with gear bud. You definitely need to read the beginner cycle stickys asap. You don't seem to be in a good position to start a cycle.

It's never too late to go back to basics and try the beginner cycle. That would get you experience with blood testing, estrogen control, HCG timing and dosing, proper gap after last pin, and proper PCT.

Hard to tell from the info you gave, but seems like you are missing most of those building blocks.

Again can't tell with info you gave, but a deca cycle at 10 weeks? Too long an ester for that. Gap after last shot of 2 weeks, with deca? Depend on dosage but that might not even be close to long enough. No mention of AI or bloodwork, hmmmmm. PCT with nolva only, have you read anything at all about PCT?

Basically I've done quite a few cycles but from what I've learned so far about pct I've never done a cycle correctly as I was always going by what my buddy who assured me he knew everything I needed to know was telling me but I learned far too late that i put my trust in the wrong hands as when I mentioned pct to him his response was " what's that " and thus began my realisation he was an idiot and me even worse for believing him I've never had my bloods done as I didn't even know that I was supposed to until now I have done some heavy cycles aswell to make things worse paid the price as I shut down for a long time but after being off for a year or a little longer now my apatite sex drive have come back and my emotions are no longer all over the place I currently have deca , two bottles of test e , some dbols and nolva on hand but I know now that pct contains more than just nolva and have read using hcg on cycle will stop my nuts from going to sleep so I asked for some of that I'm just wondering what else I need for proper pct for that cycle my stats are currently 5'9 61 kg 11% body fat. If you guys could tell me how to run this cycle properly and how to run pct properly I would be grateful as I want to learn all I can to avoid past mistakes as for blood I will get it done as soon as I can

Basically I've done quite a few cycles but from what I've learned so far about pct I've never done a cycle correctly as I was always going by what my buddy who assured me he knew everything I needed to know was telling me but I learned far too late that i put my trust in the wrong hands as when I mentioned pct to him his response was " what's that " and thus began my realisation he was an idiot and me even worse for believing him I've never had my bloods done as I didn't even know that I was supposed to until now I have done some heavy cycles aswell to make things worse paid the price as I shut down for a long time but after being off for a year or a little longer now my apatite sex drive have come back and my emotions are no longer all over the place I currently have deca , two bottles of test e , some dbols and nolva on hand but I know now that pct contains more than just nolva and have read using hcg on cycle will stop my nuts from going to sleep so I asked for some of that I'm just wondering what else I need for proper pct for that cycle my stats are currently 5'9 61 kg 11% body fat. If you guys could tell me how to run this cycle properly and how to run pct properly I would be grateful as I want to learn all I can to avoid past mistakes as for blood I will get it done as soon as I can
you cant just come here and say ive done quite a few cycles...... please state your precise cycle history, and if i where you i would find that friend of yours and kick him as hard as you can in his balls over and over, if he has any balls left, because basically that is what he has done to you and messed you up for life.
look at this pic for first cycle and kick that friend of yours to the curb....View attachment 567060

I'd love to be able to tell you precisely but the fact is I've taken a number of cycles since 18 to 21 using different gear would be next to impossible to track I've used deca , tren , test 400 , test e , prim and sust in my past so put it this way about six maybe seven cycles over the course of 3 years that included one of them with test also the longest I've ever run a course is 8 weeks as I was told this was optimal only used pct once and have only recovered now a year and maybe a few weeks off... I feel good again my question is , would anyone be willing to teach me all they know on how to do it correctly help me lay out a proper cycle for once with proper pct if so brilliant I will listen to your wisdom to the t and follow your instructions I'm assuming my first step would be to get my bloods done and bring the results back to who ever is willing to help me and go from there ? Any takers

I didn't want to just spoon feed you a PCT because I thought it would be better if you learned the building blocks one by one. I listed them above, blood testing, estrogen control, HCG dosage & timing, gap between last shot and PCT, PCT drugs and timing. You will emerge stronger and wiser if you just take the couple of hours to learn about each one.

To help with your PCT we need to know dosage and ester for your test, and dosage for your deca. Gap will depend on both dosage and ester type. PCT should be both clomid and nolva, dosage can vary depending on when you start, meaning how much exogenous hormones you still have in your body, same for duration.

I didn't want to just spoon feed you a PCT because I thought it would be better if you learned the building blocks one by one. I listed them above, blood testing, estrogen control, HCG dosage & timing, gap between last shot and PCT, PCT drugs and timing. You will emerge stronger and wiser if you just take the couple of hours to learn about each one.

To help with your PCT we need to know dosage and ester for your test, and dosage for your deca. Gap will depend on both dosage and ester type. PCT should be both clomid and nolva, dosage can vary depending on when you start, meaning how much exogenous hormones you still have in your body, same for duration.

Dosage of my test is 250mg per ml not sure how to find out how long the ester is bro... the deca I have is 300mg per ml dbols are 10mg tablets I have nolva 20mg tablets I'll pick up clomid off him and hcg will I need more than that for pct ? Also obviously 10 weeks is too short of a cycle for deca I've been told so should I get another bottle of test and another deca and run the cycle for 14 weeks drop dbols at week 4 then drop deca at week 12 ?

Well to sum it up, if you only have one bottle of deca and two bottles of test you don't have enough gear to run any cycle at all. So no need to worry about pct. You need to start all over. You just don't have anything you need including information. Not picking on you at all, just saying...

I've read through your thread here OP and instead of adding anything to confuse you I just have to chime in the fact that you need more education. NO OFFENSE but you still seem to no have enough knowledge. Sooooo Read ALL the sticky's and do it twice if need be. Then ask some Q's as to what you might not understand.

As someone suggested... Just do another Test only cycle. NO one really needs to stack. A good Test E and P cycle with an AI. Get to know how to eat for your cycle, TRAIN for your cycle. AND the training for Bulk and or a lean to cut cycle are different training routines. What I am saying is back to basics , keepin it simple. DO a high dose Test and learn how to handle your E2 and so on... but simple.

Then you can learn how to and to manage the sides and PCT and concentrate on diet n training.

Good Luck

OMM

O
PS: some of my best cycles have been Test only. A kicker Dbol 4 wks or Test "P" and then Test only.

Last edited:
Yeah my knowledge is bare at best I'm gonna read the stickys and get my blood work done before even thinking of running a cycle again and when I do run it I'm thinking test e for 12 weeks I'll run nolva and clomid for pct but I'm not sure do I run hcg and aromasin with this cycle if so what doses should I run them when do I start and stop them ? Thanks bud

Dosage of my test is 250mg per ml not sure how to find out how long the ester is bro... the deca I have is 300mg per ml dbols are 10mg tablets I have nolva 20mg tablets I'll pick up clomid off him and hcg will I need more than that for pct ? Also obviously 10 weeks is too short of a cycle for deca I've been told so should I get another bottle of test and another deca and run the cycle for 14 weeks drop dbols at week 4 then drop deca at week 12 ?

What I'm looking for is not the concentration of your supplies, I'm looking dosage per week. You could either advise the ml's you are going to inject, or the the mg/wk dosage. For ester I'm looking for test prop, test enanthate, or test cyp. Which one?

Yeah my knowledge is bare at best I'm gonna read the stickys and get my blood work done before even thinking of running a cycle again and when I do run it I'm thinking test e for 12 weeks I'll run nolva and clomid for pct but I'm not sure do I run hcg and aromasin with this cycle if so what doses should I run them when do I start and stop them ? Thanks bud

Have you looked at the beginner cycle stickys yet?

Yeah I've been reading the stickys and I am planning doing two ml a week so would make up 500 mg a week for the 12 weeks with hcg at 500iu twice a week for the first 10 weeks then 1000iu a day for last ten days should I run aromasin at 12.5 mg a day for the entire cycle then 14 days after last pin start pct with clomid and nolva

Yes ? No ? Kinda ? Feedback please knowledge wanted!!

What's happening guys wanna run what I've learned so far about my cycle by yous so yous can poke holes in it so to speak ha
Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
Hcg 500iu weeks 1-12
Letro 0.6 mg 2x weeks 1-14
Clomid + nolva weeks 14-18 can you help with dosage for these two ? Other than that am I getting closer to a proper cycle ? Be blunt bro I can take it

What's happening guys wanna run what I've learned so far about my cycle by yous so yous can poke holes in it so to speak ha
Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
Hcg 500iu weeks 1-12
Clomid + nolva weeks 14-18 can you help with dosage for these two ? Other than that am I getting closer to a proper cycle ? Be blunt bro I can take it

Are you sure you read the beginner cycle stickys? No where does it say to use letro bud. You better read them again!
We can't help you if you can't help yourself...

Yeah I read a few different ones by 3j on beginner cycles recommended letro or aromasin I it made it look like letro was better than aromasin but still could swap the letro for aromasin and run it at about 12.5 mg would that be correct

Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
Hcg 500iu weeks 1-12

No personal experience with the letro so I will leave that alone. Everything else looks great. You will hear all kinds of dosage advice for the pct......my only advice here would be to stay on the low side with dosing. Low dose for longer time works better for me and those I know personally. High doses of pct drugs can make you feel pretty shitty. Most people I know can stay on clomid indefinitely if they wanted to so I figure why not stretch it out on low dose? I went way beyond most pct length when I did mine. I no longer pct as I have chosen try instead. Lol. Do blood work and as always......get your doctor's advice :). Good luck bro

Last edited:
Brilliant finally getting a little more knowledgeable because I was way off before ha thanks bro would you recommend running aromasin for the 14 weeks at maybe like 12mg a day ? And thanks for pct advice I I'll take your advice run it longer at lower doses any suggestions on the doses for the clomid and nolva and how long I should extend

Back