need help on what to take

hey guys, im thinking of starting my third cycle. first was 500mg test e 10 weeks, second was 500mg /400mg deca 6 week. on the 2rd cycle the test e i used was underdosed as fuck and it fucked me up alot so i stop at 6 week, it was a 12 week cycle. now its been maybe 2+ years and i have had my blood test taken and my test level is on the low end of the scale but not low enough for any hcg or test from doctors. im currently at 103kgs with maybe 15%bf. im was just going to run 500mg test e and run a very strong pct. but what to you guys think ??

should i run 500mg of test e and 200mg of tren e, is the tren dosage even a enough good for a bulk cycles or go for 750mg test e and 400mg tren

or 500mg test e / deca at 200mg or 400mg

or 500mg test e and equipoise 200mg.

any ideas or help ?

btw this time my supplier is 100% good

I would go with the eq and test, but if you go with Deca then be sure to get a dopamine agonist. The only reason I say to do the eq it's because it's basically your second cycle cuz the second one failed and wasn't run long enough to do anything positive. You could still gain a lot from test only, too. Be sure to get an ai as well. e2 control is off the utmost importance. Good luck, brother

Oh, but eq must be run @ at least 400, with 600 being far better choice

do you guys think if i run 500mg of test e and 400mgs of deca or increase the test to 750mgs???. i wanted to ran 500mgs test e and 200mg of deca but i think maybe the deca dosage is not high enough to see gains from it

Personally I'd run test 500mg and deca 400mg. As norsedog said, look for dopamine agonist since deca is 19nor.... (prami/caber)

Yeah, Deca needs to be run for at least 12 weeks. 500mg per week of test and 400mg of deca is perfect. Definitely do a little more research as doing Deca for 6 weeks was not a well thought out cycle and that worries me a little bit. You don't need 750mg of test per week. 500mg per week should suffice for you just fine. What does your PCT look like and how are you managing estrogen???

i only stopped my last deca cycle at 6 weeks because the test e i used was very under dosed and i felt like shit because of the lack of test levels. for pct im thinking of clomid 1-3 days @ 150mg then 100mgs for next 7 then 50mgs for the last week and a bit. also have nolvadex and arimidex in hand just incase i need it. i want to use hcg but its hard to find where i live

btw i going to be running 500mg test e and deca @ 400mg for 10 weeks and i will use 500mg of test e for another 2-3 weeks.

Back