need help skinny wanna be big

thwicked1

thwicked1
my name is sean i weigh 155,i need a good diet plan and need to speak with some1 that knows what they are talking about.a day ago i started takin test enanthate and dbol and i also have access to amnadren.whats a good protein diet or diet,and what should i be stacking with the test and dbol for quick results.i do have a gym membership that i just got.this whole thing is definately an interest and goal ive had for along time,getting big,thank you...

Damn son, it's a little late to be asking for a diet!

Meal 1 - 4eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2,5 -Protein/Weight gainer shake (1 after meal 1, 1 after workout)
Meal 3,4,6 -Chicken breast or Tuna or steak, 1 cup of oatmeal

You can replace oatmeal with: 1 large yam or potatoe, 75grams of whole wheat pasta
Eat as many veggies as you like, also get some healthy fats in.

BTW, you should NOT being using steroids. You don't possess enough knowlege about training or diet, which is evident from your questions and your stats. Don't take that as an insult. You must first learn to train naturally before taking steroids.

How old are you??

hey

im 23 years old,i just really need to talk 2 some1 that knows whatr they are talkin about.is test and dbol a good combo?

i mean,im working out with some1 that knows,and he is pretty big.he just doesnt know dieting and why hes not getting any bigger and hes spending alot of money

Hey fella, the person who tried to help you out does know what he's talking about. Stop taking those steroids immediately. At your size and lack of serious training, if you just eat right you will be able to make gains rapidly because your body is not used to it. Listen to the people on this site, not one person will advocate the use of steroids for you at this pointYou are talking about making it a lifestyle and yet you lack the patience to do it in a healthy manner.

thx

yes i understand,but ive ate right before for 3 mth and seen slow results,i do work out,and its just been a mth since..steroids arent a permanant thing for me.i mean i have 3 friends that are doing it and they were my size 3 mths ago and now the weigh 200lbs and there results are just insane.i just want quick results..do u not use them?

Last edited:
thwicked1 said:
yes i understand,but ive ate right before for 3 mth and seen slow results,i do work out,and its just been a mth since..steroids arent a permanant thing for me.i mean i have 3 friends that are doing it and they were my size 3 mths ago and now the weigh 200lbs and there results are just insane.i just want quick results..do u not use them?
Your friends did not gain 50 pounds in 3 months. Why are you saying you ate right and yet you are asking for diet advice? 3 months is not alot of time to be training. I'm not talking about 2500 calories a day, I'm talking about 6-7 meals a day of over 3000 calories total and hard work. Please tell us how long you've been lifting and what your program looks like. Steroids are not what you need right now, how long did you research? You could hurt yourself if you don't know what your doing. I dont even know much about steroids and I know enough to see that you are going about things completely wrong.

I agree with Need and Out. You obviously have no idea what you are doing. Steroids if for experienced lifters and dieters. Get off them immediately, surf around this site and learn how to gain muscle the proper way before you resort to steroids.

Stop taking the steroids and do pct.
As others said, steroids are the last step. First you need to learn how to grow natural. I'll take about 2 or 3 years.

Do research on diet and training by reading the stickys on both forums.

How tall are you?

yes, and without knowing a good diet already you will not have that 10lbs after you stop taking the roids. Get off those fuckers right away. I' won't lecture you saying your too young or this or that but you need to have a diet down pact before (and i'm not talking about being on it for 3 days then starting to juice) YOu need to have it down for a while before thinking about jumping on. Stop taking the shit, read up on this bored for a while and when you think you are ready, read some more. Then jump into it. have your training down . ( alot of that weight is water weight so once you drop the drugs, your weight will come down too)

first cycle.... you should not be stacking dbol with test. test only!!

and if your on dbol, most your weight is problaby water dude. your not gonna keep it when u come off.

but you WILL get bitch tits and acne, and those will stay.

your gonna hurt yourself if you dont take these guys advice.

Last edited:
i am in the same situation of this guy i am 5,8,, 159lbs. (now) i started
( 14 january- 148lbs.) proprionat and enantate ... but my friend did a lot of bodybuilding competitions and he is my personal coach i respect my diet and its so hard...

thwicked1 said:
i mean,im working out with some1 that knows,and he is pretty big.he just doesnt know dieting and why hes not getting any bigger and hes spending alot of money

I'm sittin' here TRIPPIN on this

thwicked1 said:
already making progress,ive put on 10 lbs and i am seeing results

it cracks me up with the short time that ive been researching the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) forums on how many new users are already taking but are asking questions... like they just jumped into it blind folded and think its all good gains.

what sucks is your 10bs is water weight. id stop quick and research more.... a your doing is wasting money/time/and hurting yourself.

thwicked1 said:
already making progress,ive put on 10 lbs and i am seeing results
And at the end of your "cycle" when you lose every pound you gained because you lack proper knowledge of post cycle therapy (pct), diet, and training...then what?

Back