Need Help Sus Deca Winny Test E Proviron Cycle

A

allsystems

Hello everyone.
Wanting to start my 4th cycle. I have done cycle in the past but did not keep any gains as i did not know of post cycle therapy (pct) and had issues which prevented me from finishing my previous cycles properly.
Currently everything looks good and i want to start the following cycle. I just want some help from the pro's, do they think it is ok, improvements etc. I have done all research but im not sure how much I actually absorbed. I think this cycle is good.
MY TARGET IS TO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE, SHED SOME FAT AND GAIN MOSTLY STRENGTH.
I am a power lifter sort of person. I dont care much for ebing massive but i want RAW power. I have heard of TREN HALO etc but will do them on next cycles as my previous cycles to this have been rely basic. Just dbol, sus and deca in very low dosages. I am planning to go all out on this cycle.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED HOPE PEOPLE CAN HELP ME OUT.

WEIGHT:150LBS
BODYFAT:NOT SURE BUT ID SAY ABOUT 15% MAYBE MORE

Here is some info on the cycle itself. I WILL BE TAKING CREATINE ETHYL ESTER ALSO DURING THIS CYCLE AS WELL AS MILK THISTLE.

WEEK 1-12 250mg sus, 300mg deca, 250mg test e
WEEK 1-12 50mg proviron each day
week 1-12 50mg clomid ED or 20mg NOLVA
WEEK 1-8 50mg winstrol oral, 10mg dbol

This is a 12 week cycle and i will take 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva when i finish the cycle for 2 weeks then take 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 4 more weeks. HCG 1500iu every 5 days after finishing

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS CYCLE AND WANT SOME GAINS. REMEMBER MY TARGET IS STRENGTH INCREASE, BY A LOT!!!

will be taking about 150-200 grams of protein, high calories good trianing etc. What do you guys think????
Will i get decent gains? From what i have read the winstrol should harden everything up so i will look leaner and is also good for strength. Would appreciate all the help
thanks guys

:)

WEIGHT:150LBS
BODYFAT:NOT SURE BUT ID SAY ABOUT 15% MAYBE MORE

how old are you?
you're gonna hurt yourself imo.
pct isn't the only thing that you need to worry about to keeps gains, you need good nutrition.
if your diet was as good as you say it is then you wouldn't be 150lbs.

Hi, thanks for the reply. What do you mean? How am i going to hurt myself. yes my diet has been shit in the past and training not good but i plan to do this cycle properly, proper training and diet.
why do you think im gna hurt myself?

at 150 lb unless you are 4 ft tall then you really dont need to be doing gear especially such a pointless one like you have listed above.

What wrong with this cycle? I thought it was pretty good?

at your height you could pack on loads of size and strength naturally, id wait untill you gain a good 20-30lb untill you even concider doing a cycle and then keep it nice and simple with test only for 0-12 weeks

Bro i honestly cant wait. You dont understand, i used to be pretty big at one time and lost it all because i didnt do proper or any post cycle therapy (pct). I want to get back. Please just give me some advice on the cycle itself. What do you think? Is it good and if it isnt, WHY?
I have done a lot of research before buying all the gear and thought it was pretty nice but you guys are making me nervous

running test e and sust at the same time?? there is no point to it!

50mg of Winstrol (winny) for 8 weeks with 10mg dbol, why would you do this?

and 12 weeks of priviron @ 50mg , what is the point, its like you plucked half a dozen different compounds out the sky put them in a bag, shook it up and make a cycle out of it!
at 150lb you shouldn't be touching steroids, if you had the muscle mass before then you would get it back quickly by eating big and training hard. out of intrest what is your daily diet like?

WTF is going on here, your 21and have already ran 4 cycles and are only 150lbs...dude please just stop and think about WTF your doing here....but seeing as how you have ran 3 cycles already your probably going to run this anyway and fuck it up again so I will give you my advice..1. You probably dont need to run Clomid and Nolva for the full 12 weeks of the cycle, save it for the post cycle therapy (pct) and get yourself an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Anastrolzole or exemestane, Whats your rationale for doing this? 2. Use the DBOL at the beginning for about 4 weeks until your longer ester in the Sust and the Eth. kicks in then drop it, give your liver a 4 week break and then run the Winstrol for 4 weeks. Personally I hate winstrol, but my job requires that I run 4-5 miles 4-5 days a week so fucking up my joints for any period of time isnt really an option, 3 With the stuff your running you cant really Gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time...The only compunds that can do this and not to any great degree, is Tren and Anavar, but to run Tren you need to know WTF you are doing and to make it add muscle and reduce fat you need to have mastered the diet and cardio part of things, not that you will be doing any great amount of cardio on Tren but its a compound not to be taken lightly, SO you need to pick one or the other and being that your a whopping 150 lbs may I suggest you try to bulk...Deca will help with this....4. HCG 1500 every 5 days after finishing what? post cycle therapy (pct)? your cycle? With the short duration of the cycle and the low dose you probably dont need to worry about running it during the cycle but if you have enough, run 500IU/ wk for the last 6 weeks, then during thr 3 week wait for the sust to clear run 1500IU every 5-7 days....Then stop running once you start post cycle therapy (pct), dont want to desensitize your nuts, plus the SERMS will be getting things working for you again, the front loading of HCG is like the kick start for things....5 Save the Creatine for when you stop and post cycle therapy (pct), since you have ran cycles before you know how much the strength lose sucks, so use the creatine to help with this, and continue running it until the end of the world or god forbid your next cycle....6. Look at NAC for the liver if you just have to run the orals....3-4 grams a day is good but it taste like dookie....
The best advice I could ever give you is dont run this cycle...go to the diet forum and look at the bulking primer, learn how certain foods affect your body, add some natural mass, and then run the stuff, and then think about just a nice test cycle....Food is the most anabolic substance on earth, you can shoot a gram of gear a week but if your not eating right you wont see shit...well maybe a little gain but once you stop asyou can clearly attest too, its all gone and your probably smaller and weaker than before you started....Well take it or leave it...theres my .02

Thank you man, that post was awesome. I tell you what. Since all of you are laughing at me I will take some pictures and you you my before and after picturres. Hope i have something decent to show. Cant i run Winstrol (winny) for 8 weeks And yes i will be running hcg at the end of my cycle

i think this is another guy that will listen to everyones advice and just do what ever he wants and then be moaning in a couple months why he is still a runt.

Your scaring me bro. So how old were you when you did your first cycle? And what did cycle 1,2,and 3
consist of? Shit bro I bet you havent even stoped growing Natt yet. But then again maybe you are done growing now that your only 21 and have 3 cycles behind you. I dono bro I think you did and are doing more harm then good for yourself. God you 21 year old guys if you ask me and not just you bro but ever body thats 21 22 your all a bunch of lazy mother fuckers. You cant even lift natt you gotta go right for the gear The easy way out. God forbid you put in some hard work for a fuew years. I gotta tell ya I’m not impressed Nor do I have much respect to any 21 year old guy looking to jump on the gear. Looking for the easy way out Bottom line...Pussys if you ask me like I said cant even put in some work. No back bone...

Hello, just thought id let everyone know who is freaking out on me i have decided to follow your guys advice and go legit for a couple of month. Put 14lb on natural then hit the gear. Hope this calms you down

Cough. I know I said I would post here anymore but can you blame me.

Allsystems. Ive been holding off running a cycle for about 3 years... Im 24 now and still dont plan on running gear until I reach a platue in my natty training. Im only 2'' taller than you 50+lbs hevier and bodyfats about the same and Im natural Im sure you can reach that without any gear. Just focus on your diet and training. My diet and training are now pretty sound the size is comming slowly and so is the strength.

Do us and yourself a favour and hold off for at least a year, get your training, focus and diet in shape, in that time be sure to stick around on these boards and read up on as much info as possible. Then in a year or so's time make the decision, youv'e got so much natural potetial to fulfill before hitting juice I just hope your previous cycles havent shut your growth plates.

Have a think about it.

Okay now I'll shut my mouth. :)

I dont if i will wait a year but i am definately going to put it off a bit. I respect that all you guys helped and it would be stupid for me to ask and then not follow advice from people who clearly know what they are doing

LEARN HOW TO EAT!!!! this one thing will make or break it...good luck buddy....oh and NAC is N acetyl cistine....... got it from a doctor that the stuff is good for the liver....but you dont need it now since you are holding off on the cycle....great choice by the way....

Back