Need help Then e and Test p!

Mapexdrummer

Ok guys and ladies first of all I want to apologize for lac of punctuation due to me being on my phone and for my lack of knowledge and some of this.

Ok here we go this is my second cycle. My first was sus, deca, and dbol. It worked amazing I did a EW with sus and deca for 10 weeks then started my off the shelf PCT. For this cycle all I could get my hands on where I live happened to be tren e and Test p. I know tren e is long and I should have got ace but that wasn't an option. From everything I have read tren e should be 200-250 ew and if I remember test p was 400-500 eod. How would y'all go about things and what precautions should I take? I've read about ai and serms, but can I not just do another off the shelf PCT at the end of my cycle and would it be good to do a 10wk cycle? Also what PCTs and other itema do y'all recommend? Please don't hate me because I'm new lol. Thanks in advance for the info

Welcome to the boards! Did you log your first cycle? Did you do blood work before you started it all? If so how does it look?

U need to do a lot more research bro. Why tren on your second cycle? That is a bit unnecessary.

Sustanon and deca for 10 weeks? You injected once a week?
3 compounds first cycle?
Tren second cycle?
Suggesting 1200-1700mg of test prop/wk for next cycle?

Do not inject yourself with anything until you research fully how to use these hormones. You are unprepared. I'm surprised you saw much of anything from your first cycle. Did you keep your gains? Did you use an ai?

Back