Need help. Want to gain 130kg.

locx9231

Hi, I'm 21 years old and current weight is 60kg. I want gain 130kg. Which steroids should I use? 2 years of training and started at age of 19

so you weigh 130 pounds.................and you want us to tell you how to gain 285 pounds............???

Funny-Jackie-Chan-meme-jenjen_bunny-30986803-450-268.jpg

Wait till your 25. Not trying to sound like a downer either, but the pros consume WAYY higher dosages of AAS then anyone here would recommend along eith staying on it year round. I'm talking 2-3 GRAMS of test alone not limited to their other 20iu hgh regime, insulin, and other anabolics and diuretics. And these guys have the genetics. The key to building muscle is TIME. Not drugs and pills. Especially at your current weight, you need a good base atleast. 60kg isn't a good base for your height(not bashing you, just being honest). Assuming your an average guy(no underlying medical consitions that may hinder your muscle building), you should be able to get around 200lbs naturally which is like 85kg I beleieve(not positive). We all wanna look like jay cutler or ronnie. But you have to think. Do you have the genetics? Do you have the money? Do you have the time? Are you willing to sacrifice doing jobs you might not wan to do? These are all things pros have accepted along with the high potential for health risks. I wish you the best of luck. One last thing, remember that your health should always be #1. What good will being 300lbs of solid muscle be if you happen to get kidney failure or a heart attack from abusing AAS.

interesting!You want to gain to 130 kg and I'm troubled about how lose weight below 70 kg. I just concerned about those information about weight loss, so sorry can't help you,you can search on internet.I'm just attracted by your title;)

Last edited:
Wait till your 25. Not trying to sound like a downer either, but the pros consume WAYY higher dosages of AAS then anyone here would recommend along eith staying on it year round. I'm talking 2-3 GRAMS of test alone not limited to their other 20iu hgh regime, insulin, and other anabolics and diuretics. And these guys have the genetics. The key to building muscle is TIME. Not drugs and pills. Especially at your current weight, you need a good base atleast. 60kg isn't a good base for your height(not bashing you, just being honest). Assuming your an average guy(no underlying medical consitions that may hinder your muscle building), you should be able to get around 200lbs naturally which is like 85kg I beleieve(not positive). We all wanna look like jay cutler or ronnie. But you have to think. Do you have the genetics? Do you have the money? Do you have the time? Are you willing to sacrifice doing jobs you might not wan to do? These are all things pros have accepted along with the high potential for health risks. I wish you the best of luck. One last thing, remember that your health should always be #1. What good will being 300lbs of solid muscle be if you happen to get kidney failure or a heart attack from abusing AAS.

Thanks for the info. Of course it is dangerous. When I'm turned 25 years old, I should take AAS and how many grams for great results. This is pills or injection? For my safety reasons when I'm turned 25. I have money & time. My working out not more then 90 minutes. What kind of good base ?

Last edited:
You don't take grams bro. That's terrible. A typical 1st cycle is 500mg which is a good dose for growing.

I need this when I'm turned 25. I don't want waste my time again researching over again. So first cycle is 500mg? This "Steroid" what is the real name for it? How about for 2nd cycle, 3rd cycle and so on. All 500mg? So this is pill then? How long should I use it? Few months or years?

All that info can be easily found through google searches. I do not condone usage of this to anyone below 25 but I will tell you that once you start taking GRAMS of anything(primos the exveption) then I'd say your abusing it.

Hi, I'm 21 years old and current weight is 60kg. I want gain 130kg. Which steroids should I use? 2 years of training and started at age of 19

do u know how big 130kg is????

put it this way... I'm not small by any means, 5'10" 245 (112kg) and I've been training pretty darn intense for 20 years... on gear for the last 17 with a few breaks in (but not many, not that I'm proud of that). Some guys, no matter how hard they train, no matter how much they eat, no matter how much gear they run... they WILL NEVER get to 130kg!!!

start with an attainable goal bro... ur 60kg, try to get to 70-75 in the next year...

lastly... most of the guys that compete in the Mr. O are 30+ years old, which means they've been at it for 15+ years probably...

either ur smokin crack or ur a troll trying stir up some shit on our well-respected site ;)

Last edited:
I need this when I'm turned 25. I don't want waste my time again researching over again. So first cycle is 500mg? This "Steroid" what is the real name for it? How about for 2nd cycle, 3rd cycle and so on. All 500mg? So this is pill then? How long should I use it? Few months or years?
What's the point making a cycle 4 years before you do it? There is none. why don't you spend 4 years perfecting your diet and training.

You re trying to go too fast. I understand you think you re small, but bodybuilding is actually about building your body, one stone at a time. Dont try to build a whole house in a day. I think , like China Wall said, u need to have objectives that are not where u wanna be in 10 years. You should fix your goals in lets say 6 months from now..and have the dedication to achieve them. Theres no magic pill that will make you gain 160 pounds real quick...forget about that. Train and eat well, get up to like 70-75kg this year and you will feel great, and work from there, year after year...Theres no magic in AAS, you cant go from 60kg to 130 kg of lean body shape in a year. Its biologically impossible imo. 5-10 kg of pure muscle per year is more like it IMO

Back