need help with a webcam setup...

Future Prodigy

My gf, strangely as it sounds, aggred to filming some shit. She was actually turned on after she saw our reflection in the tv and were got talkin and then things went to where we are now. I can hoenstly saw im totally happy lol. Ive been doing some looking for multi cam survaillance type shit but the quality of the videos ain't that good adn most are just pics. We were going to use Windows MOvie Maker but its always int the system tray and i forgot to turn it off one time and my roommate got to see a nice video lol.

Does anyone here want to help out a brother with a setup that works good and you can hide it or minimumize it? Got to tsrat my own paris hilton and pamela anderson shit lol.

Last edited:
If you promise to post pics I will tell you everything I know.

I'm a whiz with this shit and I'll provide you answers. You'll need to post some pics before I do that though.

Redman said:
Well, I taught gorilla boy all he knows so if you post pics, Ill share my info as well.

Back in the day, my minority friend here and I got into some seriously good shit.

We'll set you up.

aiight ill post some pics if you guys help me set it up. I dl digi-watcher softwrae but the quality is shit.

I need to know how to set it up first too because how else can i take videos if its not set up!

I don't have anythign right now? My gf made me delete all old stuff when my roommate saw it so thats why im askin you guys to help so i can set up the new shit

Future Prodigy said:
I don't have anythign right now? My gf made me delete all old stuff when my roommate saw it so thats why im askin you guys to help so i can set up the new shit

No goods, no help.

do you even know how to do it or are you just wanting me to post free stuff of ym gf? I said i would after you helped me set it up, why wouldn't i? I wanna get thisthing on the road as soon as possible lol

Future Prodigy said:
My gf, strangely as it sounds, aggred to filming some shit. She was actually turned on after she saw our reflection in the tv and were got talkin and then things went to where we are now. I can hoenstly saw im totally happy lol. Ive been doing some looking for multi cam survaillance type shit but the quality of the videos ain't that good adn most are just pics. We were going to use Windows MOvie Maker but its always int the system tray and i forgot to turn it off one time and my roommate got to see a nice video lol.

Does anyone here want to help out a brother with a setup that works good and you can hide it or minimumize it? Got to tsrat my own paris hilton and pamela anderson shit lol.

Hey man these dudes are assholes, I'd help you out but I don't know anything about webcams.

Back