need help with homebrew setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_rich

What's up guys I'm posting this for a friend because I have no idea about homebrew. He wants to start doing homebrew and needs help he's lost. He is looking for a list or links to what he needs. For filtering. He wants to use a hand pump but dosent know what all he needs. Like what type filters he uses with the hand pump, which one to get. He was told harbor freight has one cheap but I wanted to ask here. It's for personal use so dosent need anything expensive

What's up guys I'm posting this for a friend because I have no idea about homebrew. He wants to start doing homebrew and needs help he's lost. He is looking for a list or links to what he needs. For filtering. He wants to use a hand pump but dosent know what all he needs. Like what type filters he uses with the hand pump, which one to get. He was told harbor freight has one cheap but I wanted to ask here. It's for personal use so dosent need anything expensive

sorry cant post this on open forum.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope sure didn't was busy but dosent matter now

No it doesn't, especially since i went to the trouble of saving it and pming it to you in case you didnt see it.
If you checked your pm maybe you would have thought twice before posting this post. Maybe not. I would encourage you in the future to give it more consideration and await a reply to your pm before posting such a smart ass response. Of course that is more my personal feeling than a representation of the view of the forum. ;-)
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back