Need help with this cycle

Aromasin should be taken daily due to it's half life. Maybe try a quarter pill (6.25mgs) per day.

Aromasin in my opinion is the best route. There are studies on men who are not using anabolics who were dosed 25 mg and their bloods showed lowered E2 levels but not crashed. I've been playing with my doses and can feel a difference within days. It helps to really dial it in.

You got some learning to do...

You are referring to ai monotherapy. It's completely different running an ai while off cycle compared to on cycle...

So my first pin was on Monday and my second one was yesterday... On average I'm gaining about a lb a day when I'm suppose to be cutting. I'm close to 160 now while I'm suppose to be at 148. Calories are going down and weight is going up

So my first pin was on Monday and my second one was yesterday... On average I'm gaining about a lb a day when I'm suppose to be cutting. I'm close to 160 now while I'm suppose to be at 148. Calories are going down and weight is going up

Your running enethanate. You just pinned it , its not barely even in your blood stream yet.. its your diet not the gear, maybe you dropped calories too quickly instead of tapering down, maybe emotional stress and your holding water. give it more then just a couple days

Your running enethanate. You just pinned it , its not barely even in your blood stream yet.. its your diet not the gear, maybe you dropped calories too quickly instead of tapering down, maybe emotional stress and your holding water. give it more then just a couple days

I was thinking it was the Tbol

And well I have been under a lot of stress with all the state exam this week but it's crazy I've never had trouble cutting... And they are very small drops about 40-50cals a week.. Thank you for the quick reply

Guys so today is the third day I'm in extreme stomach pain. It's getting worse. I know that it's a common side of tbol. I've been on it for three and a half weeks so I completely stopped taking it yesterday in hopes that the pain would go away but it's still here. I can't sleep at all, I feel extremely bloated and gassy. Then my stomach pains travel to my lower back. I was taking 60mgs of tbol a day. One pill in breakfast, then one in lunch and the last in dinner. Do you guys it couldn't be something else beside the tbol

Correction, yesterday I only took one tbol during breakfast. Also I started taking milk thistle today.

Last edited:
Back