Need help with this cycle

Oldmusclemike
No worries mate all good . Yea i dont think trens for evreyone i see great results just with test and some pepitdes thrown in

Oldmusclemike
No worries mate all good . Yea i dont think trens for evreyone i see great results just with test and some pepitdes thrown in
The reason I went with e instead of prop was because I prefer pinning twice a week vs eod

Because of the whole rating of Tren being at 500 vs the test being at the regular 100. It's my second cycle and I didn't want to put in a lot in my body just yet. Do you think it would be better to run the regular 500mgs of test?

I would NOT run Tren for your second cycle, especially going into a power lifting meet !! Your going to be tired, out of breath, and have side effects you may not be able to handle well. Not ideal going into a competition

Because of the whole rating of Tren being at 500 vs the test being at the regular 100. It's my second cycle and I didn't want to put in a lot in my body just yet. Do you think it would be better to run the regular 500mgs of test?

It doesn't matter what dose you run of Test w/ Tren. It's all up to you how you want these compounds to shand out in the aid the give your body.

I would NOT run Tren for your second cycle, especially going into a power lifting meet !! Your going to be tired, out of breath, and have side effects you may not be able to handle well. Not ideal going into a competition

What would you take instead of Tren if you didn't want to retain water? I thought Tren was my bet.

it cant hurt starting out a bit lower with the test bro in your post you said you were going to up it to 400 anyway so do what you feel comfortable with bro .

I also have to agree with Roush with his overall assessment. Tren can cause a lot of breathing sides and also can make you feel tired most all the time. That's another side I can't handle. Tren makes me tired.

What would you take instead of Tren if you didn't want to retain water? I thought Tren was my bet.

you can keep it simple. run Test and an oral like Tbol* or Var. both of those orals will not aromatize and cause water retention, but you still need to keep up on your AI protocol running test. Its your second cycle, an oral and test is all you need to see how you react.

Anadrol does not aromatize BUT , it still through unknown pathways has a direct effect on estrogen and will cause water retention and weight gain. NOT good if you want to stay in a weight class.

Tbol will keep you lean * it aromatizes very little.

Right on post from Roush. Drop the Tren and keep it more simple for yourself. Tren with second cycle and power lifting Not good

Do you guys regularly use orals ?i was thinking about using them but wasnt sure ive had a bad experience with pro hormones and kidneys plus all the protein i consume on a daily basis sort of scares me away from them

Do you guys regularly use orals ?i was thinking about using them but wasnt sure ive had a bad experience with pro hormones and kidneys plus all the protein i consume on a daily basis sort of scares me away from them

regularly , no . and I would not advise anyone use orals regularly. But, as a tool in the tool belt to pull out on certain occasions when needed (depending on goals and other compounds used). They have their 'niche' place, but injectables are preferred as the 'basis' or foundation of any cycle.

example : you can kickstart a bulk cycle with Dbol for four weeks, get a 'jump' on your gains and strength while your test E takes its time to kick in. one way to use an oral, but you can accomplish something similar with injectables, just front load your test E with test prop for 5 weeks and you don't need the oral . but the choice is there.

example : At the tail end of your cut (say you were running test and mast) run var for the last 5 weeks. Just as a finisher. or even some winny (even though injectable winny is much preferred) . OR say your doing a lean bulk and don't want to hold a lot of water or worry about much aromatization, run a moderate does of test, masteron, and an oral like T-bol.

I'd stay away form pro hormones, you don't know what your getting . Also, I would not worry about your kidneys and excessive protein intake. studies have found that there is NO correlation between excessive protein intake and kidney damage in healthy individuals (people with severe kidney problems are advised to keep protein low, but that does not carry over into body building) .

however, its the LIVER that is the primary issue. Most oral steroids are a C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa). This refers to a structural change of the hormone at the 17th carbon position that allows it to be orally ingested. Without the change the majority of the hormone would be destroyed before any benefit could be obtained. This makes it toxic to the liver, but also able to be ingested and put into the blood stream and used by the body . (but don't be too alarmed , this is nothing unique, plenty of other drugs you take like pain meds are similar).

orals have a place, but are not to be relied on or abused , or imo ran longer then 6 weeks , and should always be ran along side a good liver support protocol.

Nice to know brother your a bank of knowledge. Yea i wont be going near the pro hormones again they were just easily accessible at the time and i coudnt get test customs thought they would keep it for themselves haha . Yea i was going to kickstart my last cycle with winnie but just went with test prop instead

So I want to start a cycle using tren due to the fact that I don't want to retain a lot of water to make weight for a powerlifting meet. I want to do a 12week cycle after regreting only doing 7weeks on my first cycle. Please tell me if you think I should change anything.
27, 5'6 about 13% bf @ 154lbs and lifting for about 6yrs
Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 300mgs per week
Week 1-12: Tren Enanthate 400mgs per week
Anadrol 100mgs weeks 1-4 and 8-12
For ai I'm not sure if to use aromasin or letro
Pct: nolvadex week 1&2 40mgs and 20mgs weeks 3&4

posting your question here will get replies

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/

What do you guys think about this cycle?

So I want to start a cycle using tren due to the fact that I don't want to retain a lot of water to make weight for a powerlifting meet. I weigh 154lbs and I'm doing the 148 class. I want to do this cycle strictly for strength. I want to do a 12week cycle after regreting only doing 7weeks on my first cycle with test prop. Please tell me if you think I should change anything.
Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 300mgs per week(should I bump this up? I have enough to do 500mgs weekly)
Tbol 100mgs weeks 1-4 and 8-12
Ai- aromasin

you can keep it simple. run Test and an oral like Tbol* or Var. both of those orals will not aromatize and cause water retention, but you still need to keep up on your AI protocol running test. Its your second cycle, an oral and test is all you need to see how you react.

Anadrol does not aromatize BUT , it still through unknown pathways has a direct effect on estrogen and will cause water retention and weight gain. NOT good if you want to stay in a weight class.

Tbol will keep you lean * it aromatizes very little.

Thank you I'm going with tbol***128077;***127995;

Please list all your previous cycles. And what are your Dopamine Agonist plans? AI doseage and weeks? When does PCT start? What about hCG? What will you be doing for blood work? What about clomid in PCT?

So I want to start a cycle using tren due to the fact that I don't want to retain a lot of water to make weight for a powerlifting meet. I weigh 154lbs and I'm doing the 148 class. I want to do this cycle strictly for strength. I want to do a 12week cycle after regreting only doing 7weeks on my first cycle with test prop. Please tell me if you think I should change anything.
Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 300mgs per week(should I bump this up? I have enough to do 500mgs weekly)
Tbol 100mgs weeks 1-4 and 8-12
Ai- aromasin

I have merged Your two threads since You are asking the same thing in both.

So I ended up starting today my first pins today. Did 200mgs of Tren and 200mgs of test. Also took 60mgs of tbol. Starting the ai tomorrow. Thinking of starting with half a pill eod. Thoughts? Full pill is 25mgs
Tren e 400mgs a week
Test e 400mgs a week
Tbol 60mgs week1-4& 9-12
Ai- aromasin (pills are 25mgs thinking of starting at half eod what do you guys think?) starting tomorrow
Pct- nolvadex week 13&14 40mgs and 20mgs week 15&16

So I ended up starting today my first pins today. Did 200mgs of Tren and 200mgs of test. Also took 60mgs of tbol. Starting the ai tomorrow. Thinking of starting with half a pill eod. Thoughts? Full pill is 25mgs
Tren e 400mgs a week
Test e 400mgs a week
Tbol 60mgs week1-4& 9-12
Ai- aromasin (pills are 25mgs thinking of starting at half eod what do you guys think?) starting tomorrow
Pct- nolvadex week 13&14 40mgs and 20mgs week 15&16

where does your powerlifting meet fall into 'time frame' wise in this cycle ?

Back