Need help with this cycle

Hec88

So I want to start a cycle using tren due to the fact that I don't want to retain a lot of water to make weight for a powerlifting meet. I want to do a 12week cycle after regreting only doing 7weeks on my first cycle. Please tell me if you think I should change anything.
27, 5'6 about 13% bf @ 154lbs and lifting for about 6yrs
Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 300mgs per week
Week 1-12: Tren Enanthate 400mgs per week
Anadrol 100mgs weeks 1-4 and 8-12
For ai I'm not sure if to use aromasin or letro
Pct: nolvadex week 1&2 40mgs and 20mgs weeks 3&4

Last edited:
Your raising some red flags. If your not sure what ai to use, you shouldn't be cycling. You did not list your pct...

Need a lot of stats.
Age ht
wt
BF%
how long training
What cycle is this for you

You haven't given us any info about your cycle.

As Tbone said you need an AI do you know what that is?
Do you know the side effects of High and or Low Estrogen?

Not getting down on you but please respond with stats so we can help

Last edited:
Aromasin in my opinion is the best route. There are studies on men who are not using anabolics who were dosed 25 mg and their bloods showed lowered E2 levels but not crashed. I've been playing with my doses and can feel a difference within days. It helps to really dial it in.

Aromasin in my opinion is the best route. There are studies on men who are not using anabolics who were dosed 25 mg and their bloods showed lowered E2 levels but not crashed. I've been playing with my doses and can feel a difference within days. It helps to really dial it in.
The study was saying that it lowers E2 to a manageable level without crashing it.

Use Arimidex It's all I use and I'm prone to all the sides of High E2 and it works for me.

Don't need Letro for an AI

My high e2 sides consist of anxiety. That's it. Nips don't even get puffy. We'll see how these bloods go on Monday.

And your test is fairly low 300 mg are you worried about running 500 mg of test with the tren???

And your test is fairly low 300 mg are you worried about running 500 mg of test with the tren???

Why would he worry. I'm prone to all the sides of high "E" and if you use an AI properly you can control it. You ask some strange Q's man.

Myself and others run much higher doses of Test and with Tren and with Deca and etc... That's why we get blood and use the AI.

Either I don't understand you Blakey or you haven't a clue as to AAS usage?

Ok i said nothing about e side effects i was asking if he was worried about running higher levels of test with the tren becuse alot of people that use tren for the first couple of times usally drop the mgs of the test becuse it can make the side effects of tren worse so to be on the cautious side people drop the test levels thats all i was just asking if thats why he was only running the 300 mgs of test sorry didnt think it was a stupid question like i said i didnt mention pct or est sides

Sorry I forgot to put nolvadex is my pct and as far as the ai aromasin was my first choice but I've been reading a lot of good stuff about letro and that's why I wasn't sure and was questioning to get some feedba

And people lowering the test levels for the first couple of cycles on tren is a well known fact not my opinion like i said i didnt mention est side effects

Sorry it was 1am and that's why I forgot to mention a lot of things. I'm 27 5'6 154lbs 13%bf been training for almost 6 years. Yes I do know what an ai is I was just curious about letro since I've read up on how it helps with gyno and that's something I'm very afraid of

Thank you... I'm still getting some for post just In case I get gyno. I'm super paranoid with that lol

Ok i said nothing about e side effects i was asking if he was worried about running higher levels of test with the tren becuse alot of people that use tren for the first couple of times usally drop the mgs of the test becuse it can make the side effects of tren worse so to be on the cautious side people drop the test levels thats all i was just asking if thats why he was only running the 300 mgs of test sorry didnt think it was a stupid question like i said i didnt mention pct or est sides

Sorry, really I guess I'm a little testy with you due the overtraining thing. I apologize !
I've seen many of cycle with high test along with the Tren. I myself have done a cycle with 750mgs wk of Test along with 450mgs wk Tren. I've done 500mgs also. I don't care for Tren myself due to the sides OF "Tren. My body can't handle it , maybe age :dunno: but my sweats are so, so bad and then the chills know my socks off.

Sorry I forgot to put nolvadex is my pct and as far as the ai aromasin was my first choice but I've been reading a lot of good stuff about letro and that's why I wasn't sure and was questioning to get some feedba

your only running a small dose of test, and Tren does not aromatize at all anyways . so what do you need something as potent as Letro for ? just run Aromasin at a small dose daily or Arimidex at a small dose eod. If you run letro your just going to crash your E2, you don't need it on this type of cycle (its fine for a high test , dbol, deca cycle.. but not the cycle you have planned)

I figured since I'm taking 400mgs of Tren, 300mgs of test should be fine plus 9 of the week I'll be taking anadrol. Do you still think I need a higher dose of test? Thank you

So brother what was your reasoning behind starting of on the 300 mgs of test why not the normal 500????

Thank you for clearing that up. I'm just very scared of getting gyno because it really ruins your body imo.

Because of the whole rating of Tren being at 500 vs the test being at the regular 100. It's my second cycle and I didn't want to put in a lot in my body just yet. Do you think it would be better to run the regular 500mgs of test?

Back