need help with winny please

neyo_heaven

i want to make Winstrol (winny) with to ways and all was crashings in many times,
-1º i made this with 1gr of Winstrol (winny) 24% BB 3%ps-80 heat until 240ºC and wen it was disolved, wen i going to cool a little to filter it... crash!
-2º 1gr of Winstrol (winny) PEG-400 20% ps-80 3% and the same method, and the same crash!!
how can make Winstrol (winny) without crasing?? :goof:
help me please!!

neyo_heaven said:
i want to make Winstrol (winny) with to ways and all was crashings in many times,
-1º i made this with 1gr of Winstrol (winny) 24% BB 3%ps-80 heat until 240ºC and wen it was disolved, wen i going to cool a little to filter it... crash!
-2º 1gr of Winstrol (winny) PEG-400 20% ps-80 3% and the same method, and the same crash!!
how can make Winstrol (winny) without crasing?? :goof:
help me please!!

This shld help>>>>http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=74228

bro honestly i made alot of shit ....never had problem with oil's when it came to winstrols i tried like 7 recipe's they all fucking SUCKED ..... no good now i just make it with olive oil and fuckin shake it up and i drink the shit fuck going through the trouble bro

fucking winny... i tried to make it in peg, in water, in EO and i couldn´t make any of a cost-effective way... how make the Winstrol (winny) the underground labs? and... zambon labs?

i´m studing Chemical engineering and i´m sure that mi tools are precises, i´ll try to do it with guaiacol, because there is the only solvent that i didn´t tried

neyo_heaven said:
can i do water based Winstrol (winny) with guaiacol? 5%AB 20%guaiacol?
I doubt it...

Increase the ps80 to 5% and decrease the PEG to 10-15%.

I have been working with Winstrol (winny) all weekend, and... nothing good. How do the U.G. labs hundreds of vials of winny?

neyo_heaven said:
I have been working with Winstrol (winny) all weekend, and... nothing good. How do the U.G. labs hundreds of vials of winny?
They don't...smaller batches.

Back