need help

mrx ireland

ive been looking 2 bulk up with somthing ,i was going 2 take dianabol for 6 wks until i read a few comments about it ,they say that i will lose most of my gains wen i stop taking,can any1 help me an let me wat i could take .looking to gain a 14lb of toned muscle an keep it,please help mrx 4rm ireland .....:sad::sad::sad:

I would go with Test Prop, and Tren.. The test prop will bulk you up but it adds water weight.. The tren Keeps off all the water weight so it works out quite well.

I would go with Test Prop, and Tren.. The test prop will bulk you up but it adds water weight.. The tren Keeps off all the water weight so it works out quite well.

Hang on, it looks like to me that this guy hasn't done anything before and your telling him to do Test Prop and Tren!! NO you shouldn't do Test Prop and Tren untill you have at least a bit of an idea what it is your doing.

Oral cycle are not the best, you could keep your gains (which wont be a lot really) if you follow good post cycle therapy (pct) once you've done the six weeks.

How is your training and your diet? how tall/heavy/old are you and how long have you been training ?

im 28 in aug an 11 an half stone, 5 ft 11,just started traing 3 months ago ,takin cyclone 4rm maxi muscle ,took androl b4 but didnt really train wen takin,think i have abit of gyno,thanks 4 the replys lads,need abit of info b4 i start takin ,want 2 put on 14lb of muscle

im 28,11 an haf stone,5ft 11,looking 2 put on a stone ,but need info ,looking 2 keep gains ,im a beginner ,took anadrol b4 but didnt train well,think ive abit of gyno,im takin cyclone 4rm maximuscle an eating well,thanks 4 the replys keep them cumin,

back again fuk sake,im thinking of takin something 4 gyno as well as dbol,do i take it after the course or during it ,an is it wise 2 take it at all,i heard that u dont keep uer gains wen u take provin or nova,dont want 2 b takin all that stuff for 6 wks an then lose all of it wen i stop, any advise out there,

Let stero, you are not ready for this! and believe me, this advice, is an good advice;)

let at train at least one year only runnin with good suplementation and diet.

Last edited:
Mate, you do not want to be doing steroids at this time and that is a fact !!

Your only 11 1/2 stone 5ft 11 and you've only been training for 3 months. You can put on 2 stone easily just by changing your diet (and I don't mean protein shakes) and changing your training.

You really don't want to be messing round with anadrol or dbol or anything else at the moment.

Post something on the diet forum and ask for some help there, Protein shakes will help but you need real food.

What is your training plan at the moment, what are you doing ? post it here or in the training section.

im trainin every second day,doing every muscle group each week,im not 2 fond of them drinks,is there anything out there in tablet form with the same stuff that cyclone 4rm maximuscle has,im not good at puttin weight on,ive been skinny my whole life,an put a bit on wen i was fukin about wit anadrol,i thought that if i took something 4 6 wks that it would do that much damage,keep the advise cumin,im still eager to get started.

back again fuk sake is there any1 out there gona help me,wat about the legal steroids they say they can acheive nearly the same results,there names sound the same also,r r they just the same only advertised a diffrent way

Train 3 years natural and come back. If you train with dedication and eat like a horse, you will get the 20 pounds, i tell you. Then come back here and you will get tons of great advices for a kickass first cycle.

The only advice you will get at this point is evolve naturally, otherwise you WONT KEEP ANY gains and ruin your joints. Use AAs now and you will ruin your natural potential, and even end LOWER than we're ur now.

And please learn a lot more about AAs, what u say just means u are not ready at all you have no idea of what u're doing to do.. its the perfect way to go straight into the wall.

im 28,11 an haf stone,5ft 11,looking 2 put on a stone ,but need info ,looking 2 keep gains ,im a beginner ,took anadrol b4 but didnt train well,think ive abit of gyno,im takin cyclone 4rm maximuscle an eating well,thanks 4 the replys keep them cumin,

161 pounds at 5'11".

You have absolutely no business using steroids.

Try eating some food and getting a decent routine.

I'm no expert myself but I love these kind of guys...their existence makes me look bigger & stronger :naughty:

Back