***need help***

raphael

Hey everyone, im kinda stuck here and been doing alot of research on different combinations on substances. I have an extre 1 test e, 1 sust, 1 prop. im trying to do a next cycle with any of those. what would be a combination and if i dont have it i can always buy what ever needs to be put together for a good bulking cycle. i also wanted to finish with any oral. any suggestions please help :)

Test E and Prop are both compounds of Sustanon, but to keep your blood levels stable if you were going to take all 3, you would have to shoot them all on the same day. That might be too much gear? List the strengths of each compound please. With regards to finish using an oral, you could stack something like this...

Weeks 1-12: Test
Weeks 8-15: Winstrol or Anavar 50mg ED
Weeks 16-19: PCT

i dont have to stack all of them together maybe just 2. which 2 out of 3 are best to be paired up. also i want to make this 6weeks long so this could be pinnin 2 times a week each vile lasting 6 week a vile. and then finish it any oral. could dbolz be put as a good oral for these compounds because i do really wanna bulk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont have to stack all of them together maybe just 2. which 2 out of 3 are best to be paired up. also i want to make this 6weeks long so this could be pinnin 2 times a week each vile lasting 6 week a vile. and then finish it any oral. could dbolz be put as a good oral for these compounds because i do really wanna bulk

Why only 6weeks? that won't do much when you have slower releasing test- Sustanon (sust) and Enan. I would start with Prop and Sustanon (sust) then switch to Enan, then while you are waiting for the enan to clear before you start post cycle therapy (pct) add an oral (anavar) to continue gains. Or you could do the exact opposite and run the "slower" test up front with an oral to kick start and finish with the prop...

What are your stats first off? Guys stats are a big issue. You can not give good cycle info without stats. We all seen it plenty of times and some guys are clearly not even in the ball park for aas. Get info first so you can better assist the op.

Why only 6weeks? that won't do much when you have slower releasing test- Sustanon (sust) and Enan. I would start with Prop and Sustanon (sust) then switch to Enan, then while you are waiting for the enan to clear before you start pct add an oral (anavar) to continue gains. Or you could do the exact opposite and run the "slower" test up front with an oral to kick start and finish with the prop...

reason why 6 weeks is because on july 13th i leave the country and cant do a 12 week cycle because i checked the dates and it goes over july 13th with 3 extra weeks. i cant bring my gear along. i just wanna do prop with any of the other 2 substances i have. if cant be combinded then whats your opinion i should get to add prop with for 6 weeks and insted of var can i do dbolz?

no i dont get it. my diet it is perfectly fine with me ive been happy with everything i just want a boost before i leave

my point is I am 3 inches shorter than you, I way more than you, and my bodyfat is 10%Im just saying something does not add up here. Even if you were 9% at 6ft, you should be weighing a lot more than 170 pounds. Im just saying your stats make you see small, and it points to something being wrong here.

Im suggesting that perhaps your most effective bulking cycle might be an increase in calories. Can you lay out your micro nutrients for the day?

If you can get the obvious diet problem worked out, I would kickstart the cycle with prop and buy another bottle of test e. It would look something like this:

1-4 Test Prop 100mg e3d
1-12 Test e 250 mg 2 times a w

no i dont get it. my diet it is perfectly fine with me ive been happy with everything i just want a boost before i leave

Um, I will dispute this...why don't you post your diet here and lets see how perfectly fine it is.

Also, how old are you? How long have you been training...properly??

Last but not least...educate, educate, and oh did I say educate? You my brother need to do some more research and not come here and ask for bros to tell you what to do...you have some learning to do before you jump on this. Go enjoy your vacation and have a good time...when you come home go back to researching!

I know Noob, I thought I was done for the day too!!!

my point is I am 3 inches shorter than you, I way more than you, and my bodyfat is 10%Im just saying something does not add up here. Even if you were 9% at 6ft, you should be weighing a lot more than 170 pounds. Im just saying your stats make you see small, and it points to something being wrong here.

Im suggesting that perhaps your most effective bulking cycle might be an increase in calories. Can you lay out your micro nutrients for the day?

If you can get the obvious diet problem worked out, I would kickstart the cycle with prop and buy another bottle of test e. It would look something like this:

1-4 Test Prop 100mg e3d
1-12 Test e 250 mg 2 times a w

Ding...ding...ding!!!! We have a winner!

Also, why don't you lay out your cycle support supplements and your PCT for this cycle with your perfectly fine diet...

Please forgive me, you are now the dozenth kid who has posted a thread on here asking the wrong questions, and after I am done typing this I am going to log off this site because I am blown away at what I have been reading this morning! Look, I really am not a jerk, but I am also not going to do your homework for you either...I wouldn't be doing you any justice! You need to slow down and relax, research more...maybe get yourself a nice book on anabolics, do some reading, and enjoy the finer arts of training and nutrition...proper nutrition and training...and put those bottles away for a while.

Ok...bye bye!!!

My GF is 5-10 165 and skinny. 6-0, 170 Bro?

Jesus man I was 6-0, 170 in 9th grade and thin as a rail, so I know what 6-0, 170 looks like.

No insult man just the truth and on Medical carts 191lbs is your target for a regular guy.

Not sure what "a boost" is either......gear isn't coffee....lol

See fellas this is the exact reason you get stats before you start blurring out cycle info.

god this is so true...time and time again...so many posts after posts after posts...do people honestly just sign up and start posting without doing even a ounce of reading or starting at the stickies?

should be mandatory imo before you could even post...maybe a stat/welcome sticky that needs approval before you can post...

reason why 6 weeks is because on july 13th i leave the country and cant do a 12 week cycle because i checked the dates and it goes over july 13th with 3 extra weeks. i cant bring my gear along. i just wanna do prop with any of the other 2 substances i have. if cant be combinded then whats your opinion i should get to add prop with for 6 weeks and insted of var can i do dbolz?

simple..... WAIT!

god this is so true...time and time again...so many posts after posts after posts...do people honestly just sign up and start posting without doing even a ounce of reading or starting at the stickies?

should be mandatory imo before you could even post...maybe a stat/welcome sticky that needs approval before you can post...

I like this idea

See fellas this is the exact reason you get stats before you start blurring out cycle info.

Ya you're definitely right. I assumed he had vials of 3kinds of test because they were left over from past cycles...But ya shouldn't assume that he is ready for gear

I agree OP is small. I'm 4inches shorter, 175, sub12% and still not what I would call a mini monster..

Back