Need info on TEST

beto

i started a test enan cycle last sunday. i was told to take 1cc every 7 days. The seventh day now lies today (sat) I do not plan on working out today, will that be a problem if i inject?? I will be working out Sunday, Mon,Tues, and Thurs...let me know, this is bothering me......

Last edited:
No problem...........but I am a little concerned that you really don't know what you're doing.

What are your stats? Age, weight, height, ~bf%, lifting experience, goal of cycle.

Yea bro, TestE has a fairly long ester. Doens't matter if you inject on work out days or not. Sounds like you are taking a pretty low dose. You can get some good info from the vets if you post stats as StoneCold suggests.

Stats: 20 yrs old, 150 lbs,5' 9" ,lifting for about 2 years, dont really expect the test to make me BIG but want to get stronger. I didnt really want to take a big dose as i am i fairly small guy. thanks....

StoneColdNTO said:
No problem...........but I am a little concerned that you really don't know what you're doing.

I appreciate your concern, i know more than the average teenager out there that will shoot anything they can get their hands on. I have enough knowledge to get me through this basic cycle. I am getting some Nolvadex as a post cycle therapy (pct) in a couple of weeks, as well as eating very high caloric meals. Its the little things like this that i want to make sure of, just so i dont worry.

Last edited:
Check out on a recent post about the use of both Nolva and Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I like to use both as follows:

Nolva 20mg a day for 21 days
Clomid:
Day 1 300mg ed
Days 2-11 100mg ed
Days 12-21 50mg ed

At your age an low dose this may be overkill. But why risk your hard earned gains?

Back