Need input for new cycle. First one on active duty

KricketyCrack1

Hey guys I'm thinkin about starting a cyp, dball, and deca cycle with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva post cycle therapy (pct). I'm in the navy and am kind of hesitant due to being at a shore command surrounded by a bunch if squids who can't do 10 push-ups don't really want to stick out any more then I do (and I do). Any input is deffinitely welcome if youve run something close to this or have any REAL knowlege about gear. So here's the specs.

I'm 22 years old 5'8'' 185lbs about 12% BF real good shape although I haven't leaned out much recently due to having a wife and 2 year old running my life. P.s. wife's in board with gear as long as it doesn't get me thrown out of the navy I have it made right now.
Have a solid 9 years experience in the gym.
I wrestled for 13 years so nutrition knowledge is real good.
Bench 300 squat 350 dead 405
I've done a tren only cycle for 8 weeks when I was 19 and when I was 21 ran a cyp, and deca for 8 weeks ... Didn't know much about gear then. And I've tried some prohormones a but most are garbage after the ban. I have a bs in muscle phys and have been really researching hard about what exactly would fit my goals and training capacity but im living in a new city and dont really have many brains to pick on the subject so i nees some help from some experienced people. im Thinking about competing next feb in a competition with my wife so I wanna run something heavy cuz I'm just not getting results like I want right now naturally.

I want to run a total of 14 weeks on with a 4 week Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle therapy (pct)
Weeks 1-10 20mg/day Dianabol
Weeks 2-12 250mg/week Cipionate
Weeks 4-14 200mg/week Deca
Week 15 nothing
Week 16 7,500 I.u.HCG and 20mg/day nolva
Week 17 5,000 i.u. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg/day nolva
Week 18 2,500 i.u. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg/day nolva
Weeks 19-20 20mg/daily nolva

Again any input is great. Especially results I should be expecting I'm lookin realistically a month after the post cycle therapy (pct) to have kept a solid 15-20 lbs of muscle.

I would change a few things

I would run

Test cyp weeks1-14 600mg/wk

Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg ed, although the dbol is tricky because with it adding water and bloat, it might become obvious to someone which could result in a drug test so thats your call

Deca weeks 1-12 400mg/wk

Adex .5mg eod to control estrogen. stop before pct

Caber .5mg e3d for prolactin. Stop before pct

Pct 2 weeks after last test pin
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Read up on the pct sticky for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use

^^^this^^^

I would drop the dbol and go for Tbol or anavar if I were you. Dbol is gonna put on a shit ton of water and make it look like you exploded. Anavar you will get a few pounds off of but a lot of strength, and tbol you will gain muscle like dbol but not the 10 pounds of water that goes with it.

Good luck

I'm getting all my stuff face to face with a guy I know out here I don't think he can get tbol I've heard of it I just don't know where to get it any creditable places online anyone knows about?

I'm getting all my stuff face to face with a guy I know out here I don't think he can get tbol I've heard of it I just don't know where to get it any creditable places online anyone knows about?

Stay around for a month or 2 and make some friends,I can almost guarantee you will have good source or 2. Just gotta put your time in

Back