Need PCT after pro hormone.

Westsideman

Hi guys I took Extreme P6 Black (Androstenolone) for about 12 days, 4 pills per day.
I stopped it from 2 weeks but I still have low feeling at my penis and can't get it up.
Could you plase suggest me a good PCT to restore the situation, thanks.

can you share your stats with us, weight, age etc? have you had any bloodwork done?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm 34 years old, 70 Kg, 1,83 high.....no bloodtest.
I just tryed using extreme P6 black to give me a boost but aound day 10 I felt low libido and couldn' get it up so I quit it... the problem still here... Any idea for a PCT?
Thank you so much.

Get outta here that P6 crap doesnt do shit its not even a prohormone

^^ this !

all P6 is is a multi vitamin blend with D-aspartic acid in it for a natural testosterone boost . you got ripped off. heck if anything the product could help with libido , not shut you down .

the problem is in your head

here is the label, its just a multi vitamin and mineral supplement lol

View attachment 565678

Hey guys, I took the old one, I had 2 bottles since years ago. If you check the supplements facts, it contains: Androstenolone.

https://google.it/search?q=extreme+p6+black&biw=1301&bih=620&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwip6LaN_rfQAhXLXhoKHb0YBs8Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=Cba4--OQMmZhuM%3A

I m sorry but tht s not in my head, the old P6 Black contains pro hormones, just Google it.
Please let me know if you have any suggest, thank you.

As you can read under "Notropic Testosterone Matrix" you can read Androstenolone... this is a pro hormone.
Please need advise if you can give me. Thanks

^^ this !

all P6 is is a multi vitamin blend with D-aspartic acid in it for a natural testosterone boost . you got ripped off. heck if anything the product could help with libido , not shut you down .

the problem is in your head

here is the label, its just a multi vitamin and mineral supplement lol

View attachment 565678

I remember my 1st ph stack the fucken supp guy sold me a $400 pct wich included P6 lol

So, just to understand, the ANDROSTENOLONE inside the Extreme P6 is not a pro hormones?
Let me please know guys, you seems to be the guru of the topic, thanks.

Back