Need quick recipes for chicken and beef.

bronx_HARDSTYLE

Shopping for Sauce
I really need to spruce up my chicken and beef. But im running out of ideas and getting sick of the same taste. I've searched the net for some good recipes but everything takes like a fcukkin' hour to make. And i searched the forum but theirs really not much. All i found was a steak rub that im gonna try tonight, but i need more.
I just need something quik and easy and that taste good. (seasonings, sauces, dressings, etc.)

Anybody have any quick flavors to add?

i like the barbecue seasoning.. and then of course there are the sauce hp,soy and so on.

if its just the time that is the problem try making a big batch and freeze it and you have a nice meal and fast.

Been trying to figure this one out for years. Basically there is no way around it...either deal with bland meals or take the time to prepare more elaborate ones. Good spices and sauces help, but a lot of stuff you can only use when your bulking. Come cut time, it sucks.

depends how well you cook them too, if you dry anything out it's not gonna taste as nice

i'll eat it without them if i have no choice, but some assorted spices and lots of lemon are my favorite

for beef i would say just take a couple of t-bones, poke them with a fork and sprinkle both sides with onion and garlic powder then rub them with soy sauce. throw the beef in the fridge for a night then just grill them the next day. Takes about 10 minutes to prepare and another 10 minutes to cook.

do you like hot sauce? sriracha hot sauce is what i always use on my chicken (1 carb 1g sugar per serving). i put it on right before i cook it and if you dont rub it in, it gives the chicken a nice look. that and a little garlic powder go a long way.

at the grocery store its with the asian spices- its a chinese hot sauce.

Back