Need Reassurance On My First Cycle

ineedhelp123

Steroid: Testosterone Ethanate (Test E)
Wk 1-12: 400mg Every Monday & Thursday

During Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin(HCG)
Wk 4-12: 500 IU a week/ 250 IU twice a week

After Cycle(PCT):
Wk 15-19: Clomiphene Citrate(Clomid)
75mg/50mg/50mg/25mg
Wk 15-19: Tamoxifen(Nolvadex)
40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Please advise/ give me things to change. Also nopt sure when to inject the HCG. Thankyou :)

You left out one thing, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimadex, aromasin. Everything else looks good tho, good luck

ALWAYS include an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on every cycle, unless bloodwork or previous exp suggests not to.

I could write a novel on this subject. But rather than do that and use up valuable bandwidth, if you simply do a rudimentary search on this subject you will soon discover how valuable an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is on cycle and the important roles it plays . It does a lot more than simply control pimples and water retention.

ALWAYS include an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on every cycle, unless bloodwork or previous exp suggests not to.

I could write a novel on this subject. But rather than do that and use up valuable bandwidth, if you simply do a rudimentary search on this subject you will soon discover how valuable an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is on cycle and the important roles it plays . It does a lot more than simply control pimples and water retention.

^^^^do as the man says lol. He's absolutely right :)

400 seems a tad low to me for enth, even for 1st cycle. but agree with above... get some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) please. youll love us later

I'm assuming 400 mgs twice a week?? Wouldnt start unless Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is on hand...you dont want tits bigger than your girls :)

Yeah, go with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like others have said. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Back