Need recipe for topical Yohimbine

WoWgrl

I want to mix up some yohimbine HCL powder with Aloe vera gel for topical use. What amounts should I use to make it? Do I need to use peppermint oil also?
Thanks in advance!

I am no great expert at this, but last year I tried mixing 1-2 2.5 mg capsules with as much aloe vera as it would take to make a little thinner than a paste (a little more than a quarter.) Now, I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea either, but sometimes I wouild mix some preparation H in there too right before I would step into the tanning bed. It's a big sticky mess and I doubt that you would notice any difference unless you were already leaning down, but I also like to try every little thing that I can to quite my anxious brain. I put it on my midsection and right under my glutes becuase those are the spots that I want more tightness and good skin texture. For the amount of yohimbine HCL to use, I would also take into consideration how much you are consuming orally. Even though you are rubbing it on your skin, it is still being absorbed, and you probably shouldn't exceed 10 mg/100 lbs bodyweight. So if you take 5mg orally I would use 5mg transdermally, or if you take 7.5mg orally I would only use 2.5mg transdermally. There is a post on here from Super Girl that is much more informative with this, but I think it's under the competition forum.

I am no great expert at this, but last year I tried mixing 1-2 2.5 mg capsules with as much aloe vera as it would take to make a little thinner than a paste (a little more than a quarter.) Now, I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea either, but sometimes I wouild mix some preparation H in there too right before I would step into the tanning bed. It's a big sticky mess and I doubt that you would notice any difference unless you were already leaning down, but I also like to try every little thing that I can to quite my anxious brain. I put it on my midsection and right under my glutes becuase those are the spots that I want more tightness and good skin texture. For the amount of yohimbine HCL to use, I would also take into consideration how much you are consuming orally. Even though you are rubbing it on your skin, it is still being absorbed, and you probably shouldn't exceed 10 mg/100 lbs bodyweight. So if you take 5mg orally I would use 5mg transdermally, or if you take 7.5mg orally I would only use 2.5mg transdermally. There is a post on here from Super Girl that is much more informative with this, but I think it's under the competition forum.

Did you notice a difference in tightness?

If you aren't getting much of a response here I suggest posting this question in the anabolic section as well. I'm sorry but I don't know the answer.

Back