need some advice on unplanned weight loss!

ricky

im just going into week 9 of a 10 week test only cycle at 1gram a week! put on good size and strength up around 15lbs but also up to 16.3%bf up from 12! my problem is ive been waiting for a title muay thai fight which was not looking to come off for around another 6 months thats why i started a bulking cycle my goal was a lean 98kg im at around 106 at the momment ,just my luck a challenger has pulled out and my oppertunity is now in 2 months i need to be 98kg to fight!
I dont want to start dieting the second i finish the cycle as i would risk loosing alot of muscle were my natural test hasnt recovered what i am considering is dropping the gram a week down to 250mg a week and run that for an extra 5 weeks whilst i start to lower my carlories and up my cardio.

would running a low dose help me maintain my gains whilst drooping bf rather than comming off altogether?
cheers guys!

ricky said:
would running a low dose help me maintain my gains whilst drooping bf rather than comming off altogether?
cheers guys!
its probablly your best bet . loseing weight post cycle is a recipe for lean mass loss
you may lose some water weight by dropping the test that much as well.

im not planning on lowering my food intake that much just cutting carbs off at 5pm 2 hours earlier than i was and cardio on an empty stomach first thing, im going to keep my food as strict as possible to try and keep as much gains possible!
also would running the heavily reduced intake of test help encourage raiseing prodution of my own test levels to make recovery easier through post cycle therapy (pct) as i feel pretty shut down at the mo?

Back