Need some advice

Greg94

I was thinking of trying out my very first cycle of prohormones and my choice is helladrol by mrsupps.

I was thinking of doing a 4 weeks cycle and 4 week pct.

On Cycle:
Helladrol - 2 capsules a day morn/night
Milk thistle - 2 capsules same time (or maybe someone could suggest something more specific (time) ?)
Multivitamins - 2 tabs in the morning

PCT:
Forged Post Cycle for 4 weeks
Forma ( im kinda confused about this product, should i use this during the cycle as well or only post? ive heard differing opinions.)

anyone have something that they can add to point me in the proper direction?

H-drol should be dosed at 75mg/day and used for 6 weeks.

You need to take more than milk thistle for on cycle support. lots of companies make all-in-one products that protect liver, blood pressure, etc and should be run for 2 weeks before you start your ph running it all the way through post cycle therapy (pct).

Lastly for post cycle therapy (pct) you need a SERM

Cel Cycle Assist for your support supp, and Reversitol v2

^^ yup CEL Cycle Assist or Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (even though Aromatase inhibitor (AI) cycle support tastes horrible in powder form). Except in terms of a test booster I would go with DAA rather than Reversitol..

And for a SERM you need clomid, nolva, or torem. I low dose clomid and nolva for my pct

Last edited:
So drop the forged post cycle and take a low dosage of clomid for post cycle therapy. And would i still need the forma if running cel cycle assist?

Last edited:
So drop the forged post cycle and take a low dosage of clomid for post cycle therapy. And would i still need the forma if running cel cycle assist?

Forma, Forged, and cycle assist are all different products with different ingredients with different affects.

You need cycle assist to protect your internals from the harshness of h-drol. Forma can be used on cycle or post cycle for lowering estrogen and boosting test/energy/libdio. Forged is used post-cycle for boosting test/libido (Similar to DAA and Reversitol previously recommended)

I would run cycle assist starting 2weeks before you start h-drol all the way through post cycle therapy (pct). Run SERM for 4weeks as soon as you end the h-drol. Run forged starting the 2nd week of post cycle therapy (pct) for 4weeks. And save forma in case of lethargy or low libido at any point during your cycle or post cycle therapy (pct).

cycle assist....during cycle. take at night so it will not mess with hella dosing

forma....it is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), to prevent to much E. keeps you dry, etc. 3-4pumps 2x, ed.

clomid or nolva....both serms, used to restart T production after a cycle.

Forged post cycle + forma + clomid will make for a good pct. also take creatine & vit c

cycle assist....during cycle. take at night so it will not mess with hella dosing

forma....it is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), to prevent to much E. keeps you dry, etc. 3-4pumps 2x, ed.

clomid or nolva....both serms, used to restart T production after a cycle.

Forged post cycle + forma + clomid will make for a good pct. also take creatine & vit c

Hit the nail on the head man....

just remember diet is everything OP if you're not eating for your goals you will not reach them

sounds good, im just really going to buy products that are easily available to me, i was wondering about organ shield during the cycle? should i even look into this?

sounds good, im just really going to buy products that are easily available to me, i was wondering about organ shield during the cycle? should i even look into this?

its okay......id add more NAC + ALA & extra hawthorn berry to it

Thank you guys so much for all of the info. Think i finally got a good list together.

Pre cycle: organ shield for about 1-2weeks

Cycle:
helladrol 4 weeks
organ shield 4 weeks
forma 3 pumps 2x ed

post cycle:

Clomid 4 weeks

here's the layout bro...

helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard
creatine nitrate
fish oil
forma stanzol

pct
torem 90/60/60/30
unleashed
forged pct
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol...

here's the layout bro...

helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard
creatine nitrate
fish oil
forma stanzol

pct
torem 90/60/60/30
unleashed
forged pct
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol...

Seesh! you sure do love ntbm/mr.supps products lol. IMHO forged, forma, unleashed, need2slin, and lean extreme are overpriced...you're better off buying better quality food than taking those...

The fish oil n creatine you should be on already before you start a ph/ds cycle. From there you need on-cycle support, a serm, and a test booster (DAA is the most proven test booster)....That's all folks

Alright so everything has been decided and last question my main concern is gyno, i shouldnt have a high risk being as this is only helladrol. 4 pumps of forma 2x a day should be good? (half way into the cycle)

H-drol does not aromatize into estrogen, therefore forma is not needed on cycle and better used post-cycle

alright sounds good, ill be posting the my updated cycle list soon, i feel as though i got everything that i needed, now all thats left is to get the torem/clomid

alright sounds good, ill be posting the my updated cycle list soon, i feel as though i got everything that i needed, now all thats left is to get the torem/clomid

Thats cool brother. Are you running torem and clomid? I have read some mixed reviews on torem some people say it works wonders for them but I have only seen 2 cycle-logs that used torem and got blood work done with both showing it did not help at all bring back natural test production...the torem was from a very well respecting res-chem company too. Anyways if you're running torem and clomid you are set, I just wouldn't trust torem by itself until it is more proven/tested to work like clomid and nolva.

Back