On Cycle: 4 - 5 weeks
Helladrol 50/75/75/100/100
Forged Liver Support
Fish Oil

PCT: 4 - 5 weeks
Clomid (idk how i should dose this?)
Forma Stanzol 4-5 pumps 2x ed
Forged Post Cycle

So after long thought, i think i've come to a more easy/affordable solution as my first cycle. Im considering going with halovar as my first cycle.

On Cycle:
Halovar 50/50/50/50/50 or up to 75mg starting with the 3rd week.
Organ Shield

Post Cycle:
I plan on using some testradex, its an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and test booster in 1. A friend told me it should suffice.

I also plan on getting some clomid, ive heard that some people go fine through a halovar cycle without using a serm as there pct? can anyone tell me a bit more about this? I've read that halovar is very mild so one would not need a serm (ill have one on hand anyway, im just wondering).

Last edited:
USE A SERM

1) they're cheap
2) they work
3) They're easy to get
4) if OTC stuff worked in hypogonadism then docs would be using them instead of clomid (yes clomid is used as a fertility drug for men with hypogonadism)
5) they work... and they're cheap.

never heard of testradex.

i use clomid and its great. dose it at night and honestly most of the shitty sides go away - but maybe thats just in my head.

nolva typically you see a 40/40/20/20 dosing schedule. I have a bottle but never used it - probably won't since i like my clomid - its capped and not some gross liquid lol.

Testradex is a natty test booster and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in one basically.

Last edited:
here are the ingredients Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 3 mg 150%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Oxide) 118 mg 30%
Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mg 67%
Testradex Blend 445 mg *
Tribulus Terrestris (std. extract)(min 20% Protodioscin)(seed)
Chrysin
Tongkat Ali Extract (root)
6-Bromo-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-dione
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1.

I am tempted to throw it into my recomp cycle that may be:

wk1-12 300mg trene ew
wk1-12 500mg teste
wk13 back to HRT

or
500mg teste ew
400mg maste ew

something of that sort plus Hella at 75mg ed for 4-6wks.

I am tempted to throw it into my recomp cycle that may be:

wk1-12 300mg trene ew
wk1-12 500mg teste
wk13 back to HRT

or
500mg teste ew
400mg maste ew

something of that sort plus Hella at 75mg ed for 4-6wks.

its a good "t-bol"ish product. not dry like winstrol derivatives and not a wet product at all. its VERY versatile IMO.

i loved it my first go round. 50mg up to 75 mg and it was pretty fun stuff. I've heard it only gets better as you go up, though at some point the benefits outweigh the sides. I saw literally nothing at 75mg ED with nothing else. minor libido problems at the end but that was to be expected.

sounds like it'd be a good alternative if your regular orals are expensive. with the prices I've seen lately it'd be hard to beat.

Back