Need some help here guys please....

SamBBK

Long story short,I'm doing test e only cycle 500mg EW pinning 250 two differant days ect...

When I bought the test I bought 5 weeks instead of 10 by accident but this wasn't a problem,iknow the person I get it from and I just carried on as normal so I'm 3 weeks into it and just got the other 5 weeks that I forgot to get when I first bought it.

Now,it's the same make,model, EVERYTHING its the same apart from the glass amp is a little bit taller and the liquid has a tint of yellow were as the other pack of test I got was completely clear like water,and the amp was shorter,and the leaflet inside of the box is differant aswell but all the writing on the box is the same and stuff. It says on both boxes and amps that there both oil based but the second pack I got seemed a tiny tiny bit more thicker and a very light tint of yellow....

Has anyone ever experienced this ? Using 'ALPHA PHARM' testobolin.

Cycle is going unbelievable by the way,getting loads of compliments all the time about putting on quality mass still staying semi lean

I am not familiar with that lab but I have used test that was gorgeous almost clear and looked like mineral oil. All the way to thick vegetable oil gear. Both tested perfect just one was made by a master chef. In the end you can only tell by blood work and if you trust your source.

3 weeks only and your all jacked up? Hmmm...

Putting words in my mouth there fa@@ot boy,stop commenting on every single post I make you've had 2705 posts and STILL 0 rep power because all you do is talk sh*t to people hahaha kept hating kid :) :)

Putting words in my mouth there fa@@ot boy,stop commenting on every single post I make you've had 2705 posts and STILL 0 rep power because all you do is talk sh*t to people hahaha kept hating kid :) :)

What happened???...

Back