6. 500mg / 400mg / 40mg
7. 500mg / 400mg
8. 750mg / 400mg
9. 750mg / 400mg
10. 750mg / 400mg
11. 750mg
12. 750mg

Pin monday and thursday.

What can u tell me about pct? when should i start and what should i take?

Thx.

I actaully have the same ?

i ran almost the same for 10 weeks instead 500 test an 50mgs dbols...
Ive been told 2 weeks after, and a day after last injection
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50
but I want more opinions on it. but thats what im going with so far

So you both are on cycle and almost complete, but don't actually have a PCT plan already in place? Do you have any ancillaries on hand already or are you asking what to get also?

i buy only tamoxifen, but because i use deca i think i need pregnyl and colmid too. but i dont know how i take them.

thx

Wow... That's scary. You should really plan your PCT out well before you start your cycle.

There's a million threads on post cycle therapy (pct). Use the search button. I read through hundreds of threads of these forums before even thinking about what cycle I should take. You should really be educated on what you're doing before you start f*cking with your body.

I'd try and source some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Aromasin now to run through your cycle, otherwise your balls are going to be like grapes in 5-6 weeks time. Run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3/4 days until you start PCT.

PCT - Wait 2/3 weeks after your last shot then run Clomid @ 50mg/Day for 4 weeks and also Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) for 6 weeks at 20/20/10/10/10/10. Don't take any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when you start the clomid/nolva.

Koi.

Wow... That's scary. You should really plan your PCT out well before you start your cycle.

There's a million threads on post cycle therapy (pct). Use the search button. I read through hundreds of threads of these forums before even thinking about what cycle I should take. You should really be educated on what you're doing before you start f*cking with your body.

I'd try and source some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Aromasin now to run through your cycle, otherwise your balls are going to be like grapes in 5-6 weeks time. Run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3/4 days until you start PCT.

PCT - Wait 2/3 weeks after your last shot then run Clomid @ 50mg/Day for 4 weeks and also Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) for 6 weeks at 20/20/10/10/10/10. Don't take any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when you start the clomid/nolva.

Koi.

I have nolva and clomid on hand, ill try an get some hcg... im almost done with the cycle, i havent experienced any sides yet from the deca, im going on 9 weeks, and my balls are fine at this ppoint lol.

Back