Need some help with the details.

dirkdiggler9969

What up! I haven't really been around/posted on Ology in a couple years. I've been around for about 10yrs I'd guess. I haven't been on since me and a good buddy said Fuck It and went the powder route which kinda covered me for the last couple years and probably will cover me in the Test Prop area for another year or so. The last couple years I've been using Propinate by itself or Prop and Mast so I haven't really been needing to browse, plus I have a 2yr old little boy now who obviously doesn't just let me chill on the coputer at my leisure...haha.

So anyways...I've been out of the gym for the last 3 months (longest vacay in 17 years from the gym) and I'm gonna re-enter society with a bang.

I currently have:
unlimited test prop 100mg (as far as realistic concerns of running out)
20ml's of Test cyp 200mg's
18mls's of Tren hex 100mg's
20ml's of Masteron 100mg's
50 tabs of 50mg's Ana Anavar (var)

25ml's of Letro 2.5mg's
30ml's of Albuterol 6mg's
Full bottle of Nolva

I have done everything on the list before with the exception of Anavar (var) .

I planned on doing something like this:

10 wks 400mg's of test cyp a week Mon/Thurs

10 wks 50-75ishmg's of Test Prop EOD (not sure i wanna do another 400hundy a wk so i'll just do under a ml)

Tren hex will be adjusted throughout probably. I'm pretty sensitive to it and it's been about 6 yrs since I took some. I open for suggestions here. i do know I'll be taking it EOD though no ED.

Lastly is the Mast and Anavar (var) . how should i work it in? Wks 2-10? I can get a little more of either but the Anavar (var) is a little pricey and I don't know how I will respond to it.

My biggest ask of your feedback is the Mast and Anavar (var) (especially the Anavar (var) )

Stats: 32yrs old, 6'1" 207lbs approx 9%bf. i am BLESSED with lean genetics. I have to work really hard to bulk and have abs all year round unless I'm bulking hardcore.

Anymore thoughts?

This would make my cycle look like this:
400mg wk Test Cyp wk 1-10
300mg wk Test Prop wk 1-10
150mg wk Tren Hex wk 1-10
400mg wk Mast Prop wk 1-8
50mg ED Ana Anavar (var) wk 1-8

How much Letro do you suggest, I usually never take it but I wanna stay leaner than usual and am more concerned with appearance than size this cycle.

Should I take more than 50mg's of Anavar (var) a day and just take it for 6 wks, I figure 8wks is kinda a long time for any oral let alone Anavar (var) .

Start the Anavar (var) at 50mg's I think letro won't be needed it will be way too strong. Get some arimidex or aromasin trust me letro will be way too strong on that cycle.

Anyone else think no Letro? My best friend takes it every cycle, I took it during one cycle and I felt it fucked my gains too much. If I was going to take letro it would've been .2 mls eod of 2.5mg's per mls.

Back