need some input...bad quad shot

Deep South Chris

the one and only BEACH
brewed test prop and tren ace both at 200mg/ml 75% E/O and 2/20%...totally painless in glutes did one quad inject and im crippled...very sterile all the time. think it was just a bad inject? its not red and only slightly warm feels more like a bruise...just slightly concerned

I've had the same thing with test-e quad shots. My leg was slightly swollen and felt like a deep bruise in a specific location. I couldn't flex my quad to show definition until a week later.

Quad shots were always a gamble for me... most likely its just a goofy shot...some shots I had were painless... the next almost put me through the roof... so I only do glute shots now...

I had horrible results with some test Enth. Then I mixed it 50/50 with sterile grapeseed oil and nothing, ! No pain no redness I don't even feel sore to push on the injection site . It was like MAGIC!!

Nothing to worry about we all get that shit sometime.
I had it so bad once I hardly could walk and my leg was swollen, but nothing to worry about but you still do. But that gear was some painfull shit wherever you shot it.

thanks for the replies guys...i know its sterile and my practices are sterile...just one of those things that messes with you mind...and what up Tman...i was away for a while...how are you progressing?

Deep South Chris said:
thanks for the replies guys...i know its sterile and my practices are sterile...just one of those things that messes with you mind...and what up Tman...i was away for a while...how are you progressing?

doing good chris. currently just cruising through the winter trying to stay lean and maintain. after the new year i think i will gain some weight and hopefully get some new pr's.

I ran test-e into my right quad on Thursday nite. My leg has been killing me ever since. My knee is a bit swollen now too. Went Christmas shopping today and walking through the mall was killing me. Just came home early from Christmas party because I wanted to get off my feet.

I wish I had read this thread before switching from glutes to quads. Will never do the quads again. I want the pain to end NOW!

Back