Just a quick question, on Friday I injected my quad

Shapza

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, on Friday I injected my quad with 1ml test prop / 1ml EQ. It was my first time injecting quad as I normally use my glutes. I used a blue needle to inject. It was so much easier then the glutes as I had good control over the needle and even / slow pressure on the plunger. I also heated the gear up first before injecting.

I used my upper / outer quad for the site. I felt great the whole of Friday, by the evening I felt a small pain in my knee (right side) nowhere close to the injection site. By Saturday morning I couldnt put pressure on my right leg as my knee was in so much pain and slightly swollen. It is now Monday and still no easing up on the pain.

I read somewhere that it could have been that I missed the muscle or my placement was bad. I followed the tutorials and guides and I feel I got the correct area. Also I read it could be the gear is not good quality but I have used the brand before without this problem when injecting my glutes.

I need to take another shot today but worried that if I do my left quad I wont be able to do my work as I will have 2 bad legs....

Has anyone experienced this and can they help me understand why its happened and what needs to be done to prevent it from happening again. Are there any techniques to get rid of this pain?

Thanks guys

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, on Friday I injected my quad with 1ml test prop / 1ml EQ. It was my first time injecting quad as I normally use my glutes. I used a blue needle to inject. It was so much easier then the glutes as I had good control over the needle and even / slow pressure on the plunger. I also heated the gear up first before injecting.

I used my upper / outer quad for the site. I felt great the whole of Friday, by the evening I felt a small pain in my knee (right side) nowhere close to the injection site. By Saturday morning I couldnt put pressure on my right leg as my knee was in so much pain and slightly swollen. It is now Monday and still no easing up on the pain.

I read somewhere that it could have been that I missed the muscle or my placement was bad. I followed the tutorials and guides and I feel I got the correct area. Also I read it could be the gear is not good quality but I have used the brand before without this problem when injecting my glutes.

I need to take another shot today but worried that if I do my left quad I wont be able to do my work as I will have 2 bad legs....

Has anyone experienced this and can they help me understand why its happened and what needs to be done to prevent it from happening again. Are there any techniques to get rid of this pain?

Thanks guys
Anymore pain? hows it going so far?

Back