need some serious advice please

D.J.

i started a cycle 2 weeks ago of test-c 200mg injection 1ml a week and 20 to 30 mg of oral D-bol 10mg 100 tab a day. i was planning on running deca on the 3rd or 4th week also. the day after my 2nd test shot i got an injury non related that caused me to take antibiotics. i had been eating the oral dbol for one week and stopped when i had to take antibiotics. in the 3 to 4 days of taking antibiotics i became nauseated to the point of vomiting and flush pink skin. i stopped taking them and felt better right away. but i noticed my nipples felt like pins and needles behind them, not itchy or sensitive just hurt to press down on them. this was 2 days ago and now today i am having a hard time getting an erection!!! also today is the day im supposed to do my 3rd shot of test!!! im obviously showing high estrogen symptoms, the only thing i have on hand is 10 tabs of 50mg clomid ( serpafar, clomiphene citrate ) my friend has nolvadex i can pick up tomorrow. what should i do? stop cycle all together or run it with one of these? if i run it with one which one and which one should i save for pct? im 36 years old 6'1'' 207lbs with no health issues so far.

Last edited:
You can take antibiotics while on gear, that's one way of dealing with an abscess/injection infection. Your skin flushing deal is most likely caused by the antibiotics. Clomid or nolva I would save for pct, rather you should get aromasin or arimidex for gyno/estro sides. Skip the deca bro, sounds like you're having a tough time with what you got already.

You can take antibiotics while on gear, that's one way of dealing with an abscess/injection infection. Your skin flushing deal is most likely caused by the antibiotics. Clomid or nolva I would save for pct, rather you should get aromasin or arimidex for gyno/estro sides. Skip the deca bro, sounds like you're having a tough time with what you got already.
thanks JWS77, i decided to stop everything and try again someday when i am better aware and prepared for it. my friend said this will be ok if i stop now- 20mg of tamoxifen citrate (generic nolvadex) and 50mg pill of clomid ED. for 30 days. does this sound ok?

What you should do is continue the test injections only at 500mg a week. You probably had a bad reaction to the antibiotic causing flushing etc. Losing erections is most likely related to high estro which is from the dbol. You may be sensitive to estro plus have not given the test enough time to work.

I would stop the dbol, get some aromisin 12.5 a day, and continue the test at 400-500mg a week and you will be fine in no time.

If you stop now and pct, you may take a little while to get estro down. Nolva and clomid do not reduce estro, they help restart natural production of testosterone.

Be better prepared next time and I guess make a choice on what you want to do but once test begins working it will increase libido.

thanks JWS77, i decided to stop everything and try again someday when i am better aware and prepared for it. my friend said this will be ok if i stop now- 20mg of tamoxifen citrate (generic nolvadex) and 50mg pill of clomid ED. for 30 days. does this sound ok?

Yes, 50mg nolva ED for 30days is fine for post cycle therapy (pct). You could stack it with nolva for good measure too.

Back