Need syringe and needles help!!

Getbig0325

Hey guys, so as I was doing my research I came to realize that there is a new rule/law that is limiting delivery of syringes and needle to my state. Do you guys know how I can overcome this? Where can I get the most import piece of the puzzle?

That's what I was thinking. I have family in another state but idk how respectful they are to receiving a package and not taking a peek. I've heard about Walmart but nowhere near here do they allow purchase without script

I lived in a state like that and we would drive to the next state which was close and went to a tractor supply or a southern state store that sold vet supplies and loaded up

Oldmusclemike, everytime I've seen someone post they got pins at such and such and list a price, mega comes in and edits it. Not sure if it's that they linked a website or what so saying walmart and a price might be alright, but not sure.

Go on to google.. search "buy needles" there are a plethera of medical stores that will sell. I got a big bag full of a couple gauges. fast and cheap. PM me and I will shoot you the one I used. sometimes cvs and walgreens throw up attitude if you dont have a perscription that needs them.

Oldmusclemike, everytime I've seen someone post they got pins at such and such and list a price, mega comes in and edits it. Not sure if it's that they linked a website or what so saying walmart and a price might be alright, but not sure.

Sorry I was way for a while. So I haven't noticed what you are saying about what Meg is changing. But I'll bet it is because someone is violating the rules and giving out a source ?

It's ok for me to tell you about Wal-Mart. Seriously I just bought 20 syringes (they didn't have a full box) 3mL 23G x 5/8" at .25 ea.

Ok. One thread a while ago people were talking about needles. I believe there were links to say, health warehouse or something and I think i even chimed in with how much I paid for my box of 100 and the links and prices got edited out. Maybe it was the links to websites that prompted the edit. It was near when I first joined so I'm fuzzy on all the details.

Back