Need thoughts and help on cycle

b4cklash_pinto

Hello i'm thinking in starting a new cycle and i would like some advice from more experienced users.
The cycle i'm planning to do is the following:

Anabolic Compounds:
Week 1-4: Dianabol 40 mcg EveryDay
Week 1-12: 600 mg Test Propionate per Week (or 200mg eod)
Week 1-12: 600 mg Equipoise per Week (or 200mg eod)
Week 1-4 and 8-12: Insulin Humalog between 5 and 9 iu's per training days (5 training days per week, rest of insulin between week 4 and 8)

Protection:
Week 4-12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) each 5days
Week 1-16: 0,5 mg Arimidex EveryOtherDay
Week 13-16: Clomid (300 mg in Day 1, 100 mg next 10 days, 50 mg final 10 days)

Your thoughts on the cycle please. Is the Anabolic compound stack good for good gains?
What else could i put there that is easy to find and not to expensive?
Is the protection part of the cycle adequated for the anabolic stack (really important to me)?
Any advice?

Im going to used the RazorRipped: Insulin 101 protocol for insulin ( forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?2396-Insulin-From-101-to-Hardcore&highlight=insulin+101 )

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
First what is your cycle experience? some personal stats? cycle goals? etc. Im personally wont use insulin at all, that is just me...

^^^ my thoughts exactly

i would skip the insulin

the dbol is mg not mcg. 30-50mg/day for 4 weeks

Eq needs to be run 14-16 weeks minimum in my opinion. so if you decide to run it run it with test e/c instead of test p unless you don't mind eod pinning. EQ is a waste imo

i would skip the EQ and add decca/npp to your cycle instead

my cycle experience i did some cycles for bulking and others for cutting, always using 2 or more compounds of anabolic steroids (ex: equipoise, test cyp winstrol, or deca and test ,eq) (usually i do cycles of 14 weeks).

First time using dbol or insulin.

Personal stats 200 pounds, 5feet7inches, 24 years of age

The goal of the cycle is to gain some quality mass, a clean bulk without to much water retention,thats why the types of compounds i'm using.

Why don't you guys use insulin? (never used it before also, kind of scared, but i've heard goog things about it when you don't use too much and do it correctly)

I think deca makes to much water retention, never tried NPP , is it good?

the most important part for me is the protection part of the cycle, do you guys think it's good?

thanks for all the help so far :)

my cycle experience i did some cycles for bulking and others for cutting, always using 2 or more compounds of anabolic steroids (ex: equipoise, test cyp winstrol, or deca and test ,eq) (usually i do cycles of 14 weeks).

The goal of the cycle is to gain some quality mass, a clean bulk without to much water retention,thats why the types of compounds i'm using.

Why don't you guys use insulin? (never used it before also, kind of scared, but i've heard goog things about it when you don't use too much and do it correctly)

the most important part for me is the protection part of the cycle, do you guys think it's good?

I'd drop the insulin

You should also run your eq for two weeks after your last pin of test.

I'd keep your test at 12 weeks and increase your eq to 14.

No educational input for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so I wont pretend to know anything, don't use them myself but we are different people with different hormonal balances.

HCG looks good IMO and I would run your Clomid at 100/50/50/25 but again that's just my opinion.

Overall a good looking cycle.

cheers

Last edited:
^^^ my thoughts exactly

i would skip the insulin

the dbol is mg not mcg. 30-50mg/day for 4 weeks

Eq needs to be run 14-16 weeks minimum in my opinion. so if you decide to run it run it with test e/c instead of test p unless you don't mind eod pinning. EQ is a waste imo

i would skip the EQ and add decca/npp to your cycle instead

I like this advice and go from here I hope Rider can chine in with his thoughs. Npp is nandrolone phenylpropianate so just a diffrent ester from decaonate. I never run nothing longer than test I will drop the other compund then 2 weeks more of test instead of other advice above from my friend ranger. I will do a post cycle therapy (pct) some like this:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40//20/20
Aromasin for 15 past the Nolva at 6.25mgs This is for a nandrolone cycle, IMO.

what do you think insulin will do??? its all mostly sloppy mass. you will blow up like a water balloon. Insulin can be deadly, not to be taken lightly. stay away from it

npp is good, less water and massive gains. run parmi or caber and you the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). bloat will all depend on diet and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use

Hello i'm thinking in starting a new cycle and i would like some advice from more experienced users.
The cycle i'm planning to do is the following:

Anabolic Compounds:
Week 1-4: Dianabol 40 mcg EveryDay
Week 1-12: 600 mg Test Propionate per Week (or 200mg eod)
Week 1-12: 600 mg Equipoise per Week (or 200mg eod)
Week 1-4 and 8-12: Insulin Humalog between 5 and 9 iu's per training days (5 training days per week, rest of insulin between week 4 and 8)

Protection:
Week 4-12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) each 5days
Week 1-16: 0,5 mg Arimidex EveryOtherDay
Week 13-16: Clomid (300 mg in Day 1, 100 mg next 10 days, 50 mg final 10 days)

Your thoughts on the cycle please. Is the Anabolic compound stack good for good gains?
What else could i put there that is easy to find and not to expensive?
Is the protection part of the cycle adequated for the anabolic stack (really important to me)?
Any advice?

Im going to used the RazorRipped: Insulin 101 protocol for insulin ( forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?2396-Insulin-From-101-to-Hardcore&highlight=insulin+101 )

Thanks in advanced

3 things bro

1 -Test Prop has a half life of 4.5 days while equipoise has a half life of 14 days, you should stop equipoise at least 10 days before Prop then you start post cycle therapy (pct) 5 days after last Prop pin.... so i would run something like 14 weeks of Test and 12.5 weeks of Equipoise.

2 - About your post cycle therapy (pct), I would do weeks 1-4
Clomid 150/100/50/50 and if you want as Zeek posted on his topic "Beyond post cycle therapy (pct) clomid is one of the best test boosters out there" you can check it just keep taking clomid at 25 mg/day and u'll recover faster and your test lvls will be higher than before so it will help u better on keeping ur gains between cycles..
Add vitamin E to your post cycle therapy (pct) also 4 weeks of it at 1000 IU/day or 1000 mg/day as they sell at the pharmacy

3- I would do 250 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3 days... its easier on your body, by taking 1 shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5 days the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) levels on your blood will be down by the 5th day since thats the half life.... Its better to take more shots but at lower doses also it helps to not desensitize your LH.

Good luck bro <3

Back