Need to come off cycle due to mental health... Help!

Brometheus22

Hi guys, I am 21 years old and I started a Test E cycle last week.

I had been recommended to front load with a double dose and as such did 2x500mg jabs last week, and 1x250mg jab this week. (intention was to be 12 weeks of 500mg overall) I have woken up with panic attacks, severe anxiety etc and am clearly not ready to use anabolic steroids as the test seems to have messed with my head big time.

I am having a hard time coming to terms with what I have done and am extremely worried I will not be able to recover from this. I don't intend to jab again but would like some advice from people that feel they can help. I have HCG, Nolva and Clomid on hand and have noticed my balls have already shrunk a lot... Can I recover from this, and how can I ensure the fastest recovery given what PCT stuff I have on hand? I need my mind setting at ease as the guilt and pressure In my head is driving me insane!

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Dude, no way have your balls already shrunk a lot. Sounds like you are engaged in a full blown panic.

At your age you will recover just fine, and could probably do so without any other drugs. Just stop taking the test and wait it out.

If you want to use your other compounds you could start taking HCG daily for the next ten days, then take clomid and nolva for a couple of weeks.

Your blood levels look like this for 1 x 500 mg shot and 1 x 250 mg shot three days later.

View attachment 567379

From where you are now, assuming you are on day #7 in another 10 days you'll be down at natural test levels, then will continue to bleed down to near zero by around week 10 or so.

Tankmanbob is correct.

I just want to point out, if your Weekly Dosage was going to be 500 Mg.
Then your Frontload was Wrong.

It should have been ~ Day 1 @ 500 Mg ~ Day 2 @ 250 Mg ~ Skip Day 3 ~ Day 4 @ 250 Mg, and every 3.5 Days afterward.
The Whole Point of Frontloading is to get Double your Weekly Dose within the 1st Half-Life of the Compound.

This Method is for the Advanced AAS User Only ~ Not the Beginner.

And you seem to have forgot your AI, which you would have also needed to dose at Higher Levels.................... JP
P.S.
That Sudden Elevation of Estrogen seems to have made things Intolerable for you.

Wait 4 more years, and build your Base, then try again without the Frontload.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys,

if I'm honest I forgot my log in details and had posted this whilst I was mid panic attack so had avoided checking until now so apologies for the late reply, you have certainly not wasted your time! I was up for the cycle before I started, my mentality quite literally changed overnight and had ignored my arimidex (was told it wasn't needed till week 2) but it did get me to seek help for some underlying issues I have had for years, so that's not too bad I guess, though I definitely think I need to deal with those before I start jabbing myself with test again, I also won't be listening to advice from friends again as front loading clearly wasn't the best way to approach this. I thought I was ready for a cycle and am quite a way off from my start point now, but this experience has encouraged me to push forwards to my natural potential as I feel I have a while to go yet before I consider AAS again. Glad I realised this now before I actually gained something on the cycle and lost my "natty" status.

On the off chance you get notifications for replies to this, it will have been 2 weeks since my last jab next Tuesday (not tomorrow, the 8th), I have 5000iu of HCG on hand and some nolva anyway (tried clomid, vision went to shit -_-), what would you recommend I do with these? As I understand they both contribute to restoration of testicular function, and my balls are aching right now (it's an odd sensation to say the least), and if it could even go as far as improving upon my natty production anyway then I'm up for using it. Open to recommendations from all angles, definitely noticing a reduced pump and motivation is somewhat lacking though that could also be the oestrogen, who knows.

Once again, thanks a lot for your time.

Back