Need to get the boys working again!

willnorthwest

38 years old, on TRT for 4 years. Test Cyp 80mg E3D. I am, and have been totally dialed in for a good 2 years now. I have a 3.5 year old son, but wife wants a sibling for him, and I think it would be a good idea too. Only problem is that I haven't taken any HCG for 3 years now, and I am 100% sure that I am currently shooting blanks. Without having to spend a small fortune with some lame-ass fertility clinic, can y'all recommend a good HCG or HMG protocol, that along with continuing the Test, will start the engine up again? All well-meaning comments would be appreciated. Thanks

You have a few options. The only real way to know if you were shooting blanks, is to go ahead and get that checked. I know it is goofy but that is the only real way you will know.

Without knowing why you started TRT, my first reaction is to do a total restart if you want to become fertile. I am guessing you do not want to stop taking your TRT and this puts you in a bit of a predicament since you are shut down now. Just because you are shut down does not mean you are no longer producing sperm. NOT taking HCG the past 4 years did not help your sperm production.

If you are not willing to try a total restart, with HCG, Clomid, and tamoxifen, I would front load with HCG and taper down with 500 IU twice a week, and stay at 500 IU 2x per week from there on out.

Last edited:
500iu hcg ed for 6 months total with 75iu fsh 3 times a week from month 2-4 while on a low trt dosage like 80mg a week.. dont worry the hcg will cause more than enough natty test production..

im about to start this protocol myself. a friend and client did it and knocked up his wife month three...

remember, it takes 3 months for spermatogenesis to occur.

good luck!

I'm in a very similar situation OP. Mid 30's, using 170mg/wk test enanthate for about 4 years, never used HCG. I stopped TRT a couple months ago and started HCG only in an attempt to re-gain my fertility. I've been taking 1500iu HCG 3x per week for about 3 months now. All under doctors supervision.

Here are my semen concentration lab results:

Pre-TRT: 120mill/mL
During TRT, prior to HCG treatment: nil
After 10 weeks HCG: 3mill/mL

So, the HCG is working and I generally feel fine. I did consider continuing with testosterone alongside the HCG, but ultimately decided against it, which I'm glad I did.

Here's a good place to start your research: https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

Good luck!

with all respect and in the most conservative approach, nail her and see in 3 weeks with a pregnancy test, this is easier for you,
also I would not abuse your pal in your nono place for a week than pow thank you ma'am.
sorry if this sounds Indecent and dissing but you won't get a a tip from me again up in this, I AM out 5 million brothers and sisters and I beat all of their seeding, this makes me who I AM..I approve this message from a conservative member of national sperm bank..

I'm in a very similar situation OP. Mid 30's, using 170mg/wk test enanthate for about 4 years, never used HCG. I stopped TRT a couple months ago and started HCG only in an attempt to re-gain my fertility. I've been taking 1500iu HCG 3x per week for about 3 months now. All under doctors supervision.

Here are my semen concentration lab results:

Pre-TRT: 120mill/mL
During TRT, prior to HCG treatment: nil
After 10 weeks HCG: 3mill/mL

So, the HCG is working and I generally feel fine. I did consider continuing with testosterone alongside the HCG, but ultimately decided against it, which I'm glad I did.

Here's a good place to start your research: https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

Good luck!

3mill/ml is still very low.. retest at week 14 to week if youre up there.. you need >15mill to conceive technically

500iu hcg ed for 6 months total with 75iu fsh 3 times a week from month 2-4 while on a low trt dosage like 80mg a week.. dont worry the hcg will cause more than enough natty test production..

im about to start this protocol myself. a friend and client did it and knocked up his wife month three...

remember, it takes 3 months for spermatogenesis to occur.

good luck!

This is really solid advice, especially the FSH injections. Good luck and keep us posted.

Back