Need2slin Review

Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost gh secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

hey barnzy7

so what are your gains since you started on need2slin? both body and iron on exercises.

I am starting my own need2slin, gear, hcgenerate program soon , curious what you got out of yours so far.

hey barnzy7

so what are your gains since you started on need2slin? both body and iron on exercises.

I am starting my own need2slin, gear, hcgenerate program soon , curious what you got out of yours so far.

Thanks for checking in. My weight gain has been about +6 lbs..but that was through PCT which Im amazed at. I feel bigger and fuller, more vascular for sure. A lof of energy and stamina in the gym and weights are up for sure. Its tough to say exactly what my strength gains are because I started need2slin I think week5 or 6 of my 1-T cycle..that is where I had all my strength gains so not 100% sure what to attribute it to. Not exact but these were my gains as far as strength.

Bench- ?? Wasnt consistant between DB/BB so not sure.

Squats- 275x5 to 325x5

DL- 405x5 to 445x5

DB Shoulder Press- 70x10 to 90x5

Didnt really do a starting and ending point but strength has def. increased.

thanks bud..... 20lb increase on shoulder press is impressive by itself. :spin:
rest of the stuff too

Finished the need2slin a couple days ago so figured Id end this.

I loved the product and would def. recommend it to anyone for either cutting or bulking or even just as something to throw into the supplement list.

I noticed strength increases, increase in size and vascularity, increase in stamina. Didnt have any cons that I can think of. I enjoyed the experience and hope this log helps someone else.

fuck it jump on another bottle bro.

That's what i'm saying! What's up barnz! Need2slin can be run on or off year round, i always take 2 weeks to a month off for a total body clense. But this is a very versatile product!

Last edited:
Started up another bottle, cleaner diet, fewer cals this time so we'll see if im able to shed a little fat while staying about the same weight. Also will watch to see if strength rises again.

Finished the need2slin a couple days ago so figured Id end this.

I loved the product and would def. recommend it to anyone for either cutting or bulking or even just as something to throw into the supplement list.

I noticed strength increases, increase in size and vascularity, increase in stamina. Didnt have any cons that I can think of. I enjoyed the experience and hope this log helps someone else.

Fantastic feedback bro!

Back on need2slin, this is only a couple days in, maybe 3 or 4, joints are sore again..no weight gain or strength increases.

Hungry 24/7 tho which didnt happen to me last time i took it. Also getting great pumps again.

Back on need2slin, this is only a couple days in, maybe 3 or 4, joints are sore again..no weight gain or strength increases.

Hungry 24/7 tho which didnt happen to me last time i took it. Also getting great pumps again.

Due to the increase activity of GLUT-4 through the different passageways, hunger will be elevated while on Need2Slin!

With both bottles Ive notice the greatest pumps when i train legs, today was crazy event hough i went light weight high rep. I had trouble walking back to my dorm, felt like my legs were going to explode.

last time in the first 2 weeks I gained 5-6lbs, cleaned the diet up dramatically and this time have lost about 3lbs in the first 5 or 6 days. Its early, but I think it goes to show this can be used effectively for both bulking as well as cutting(not trying to cut, just mantain and lean out)

funny but I do not get a lot of pump on my leg days (while on need2slin) even though I do intense training. My upper body pump is crazy though during upper body days. to the point that I get comments from others ....

With both bottles Ive notice the greatest pumps when i train legs, today was crazy event hough i went light weight high rep. I had trouble walking back to my dorm, felt like my legs were going to explode.

last time in the first 2 weeks I gained 5-6lbs, cleaned the diet up dramatically and this time have lost about 3lbs in the first 5 or 6 days. Its early, but I think it goes to show this can be used effectively for both bulking as well as cutting(not trying to cut, just mantain and lean out)

great thread..will be ordering mine as soon as my money comes in..:) excited for this product think ill be starting need2slin in 2 weeks...will be using it for cutting though..cant waitttttttt

great thread..will be ordering mine as soon as my money comes in..:) excited for this product think ill be starting need2slin in 2 weeks...will be using it for cutting though..cant waitttttttt

Good luck man, i think you'll enjoy the experience.

Back