Needles Question! Please Help!

SHOPPERS FUCKING DRUG MART BRO.

WALMART

PHAMASAVE

COSTCO

VALUE DRUG MART

USE YOUR IMAGINATION

im done yelling now

Ive searched all the websites you have mentioned and not one panned out? I dont recall seeing Syringes/Needles and shit in my local pharmacies, my guess is you would have to ask the pharmacist? Maybe you know something I dont.

Ive searched all the websites you have mentioned and not one panned out? I dont recall seeing Syringes/Needles and shit in my local pharmacies, my guess is you would have to ask the pharmacist? Maybe you know something I dont.

why arn't you listening to half the peeps responding. if none of those panned out why havn't you checked rui or east coast medical supplies....wtf....why ask for help if your going to ignore the best post...jesus christ are you kidding me......

If this is what your going to post then it would just be best to not post...kind of worthless there guy

What? No one else buys by bulk?? Ya they came in a massive fuckin box too...looks like I bought a midget lol the cheapest I can get them the better...like toilet paper...your just gonna throw the shit away after 1 use

my last order order 250 1 1/2in 22g, 250 1in 23g, 250 1 1/2in exchangable needles. 5- 30ml bacterostatic water and 300 slinpins...i guess thats bulk.

why arn't you listening to half the peeps responding. if none of those panned out why havn't you checked rui or east coast medical supplies....wtf....why ask for help if your going to ignore the best post...jesus christ are you kidding me......

Are you kidding ME! The question was where can I find needles in Canada. I repsonded to scotimusprime saying I have looked at all those places and havnt seen any I guess you have to ask the pharm... who the fuck wants to order online when its as simple as getting it at walmart dipshit. I m at a damn grocery store every day fuck RUI numb nuts.

Are you kidding ME! The question was where can I find needles in Canada. I repsonded to scotimusprime saying I have looked at all those places and havnt seen any I guess you have to ask the pharm... who the fuck wants to order online when its as simple as getting it at walmart dipshit. I m at a damn grocery store every day fuck RUI numb nuts.

quote,"i have checked all those places and havn't seen any i guess i will have to ask the pharmacy" lol that may be a good idea. your not going to find them next to the candy at the check out or even next to your favorite shampoo. fuck yeah you got to ask for them.

Cobra, is that the 20yr old your bangin in your new Avi?
Why the fuck has this thread gone 2 pages now? And Scottimus, it's weird Fairy cakes hasn't popped in yet cuz any time his name is mentioned of somerthing gay is talked about he pops in lol.

Cobra, is that the 20yr old your bangin in your new Avi?
Why the fuck has this thread gone 2 pages now? And Scottimus, it's weird Fairy cakes hasn't popped in yet cuz any time his name is mentioned of somerthing gay is talked about he pops in lol.

hahaha ya this thread is fuckin gay...theres a few of them...

no this is another chick...shes 23. I only have pussy and asshole pics of the 20 year old

Not sure about the rest of Canadia, but in BC you can buy all your supplies OTC without giving up any personal info.
As for injecting, I go with 25G 1" for glutes and quads.

Back