Needtobuildmuscle Apple protein

mich29

so I got a sample of the apple cinnamon protein and its was amazing.right up there with pb crunch if not better.anyone else tried this flavor yet?

yes, had quite a few 5 pound bags. I think PB crunch is just SLIGHTLY better, but apple crisp is right behind. Awesome for something different.

Yeah for my morning shake I grind up 1/2 a cup of oats in a blender ahead of time and mix it with two scoops of apple cinnamon.

il have to get brave and try afew of these other flavours always sticking to my old favs lol so many good flavours may take a while to go thro them all lol:chomp:

il have to get brave and try afew of these other flavours always sticking to my old favs lol so many good flavours may take a while to go thro them all lol:chomp:

I'm with you. I finally tried ice cream sandwhich despite the fact that I've heard such good things about it. I've just been stuck on apple cinnamon and cinnamon bun cause they're so good.

I got some more cinnamon bun last week, it's been a LOOONG time since I've had the cinnamon bun, forgot how good it really is

I tried cinnamon bun with my last order wow it's really good it has a buttery flavor too what the hell? Not bad in any way either, i actually use 8 oz of milk per scoop its an experience haha

Back