Never busted...

Panthro

I met this chick while on vacation, pretty hot, and we left the club at 2:30am and were doing it until 4am then again at 5-8am then 9-11am and I didnt cum once... Never thought I'd see a chick get mad about that...

The next night pretty much banged all night and actually came but I had to use The Force to will that shit out.

but anyone else have that problem and tried to explain it? I couldnt think of anything to say without telling her is the deca...

Same shit happens to me at times. Im on deca also, so thats what i believe is causing mine. My girl hates it too. Then she starts wondering if its her and asking all sorts of questions. She knows im on gear but i usually just tell her im tired or not in the mood when and if it happens

yeah, she was freaking out because she thought it was her, when I finally went she was like you 1 me 20, then she got emo. I wanted to just tell her no matter how tight she wast I probably wouldnt cum but I didnt, I just kept telling her it wasnt her which didnt make her feel any better.

You guys should be running caber. and running test as well. Are you?
I'm on plenty of tren and test, caber and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I do not have this problem.

I have prami but it makes me feel worse than not taking it. I was on vacation so I didnt get to take my normal dose of Letro which probably would have helped a lot since I haven't had this problem before. The chick definitely wants to marry after the two nights even after that...

Im running test 550 wkly and deca 400 wkly. Caber .5mg e3d. Gonna up the test to 600 wkly and see how that does. Mine has only happened 2 or 3 times

lol damn Jareb01, that sucks. But what do you tell a chick? I was brainstorming what to say... I know she told all her friends I never came after like 4hrs... definitely not normal. should I be like its nerve damage or something...

lol damn Jareb01, that sucks. But what do you tell a chick? I was brainstorming what to say... I know she told all her friends I never came after like 4hrs... definitely not normal. should I be like its nerve damage or something...

I'm married, so I just start watching tv.....don't go with nerve damage that sounds like a big problem. Prally don't tell her your a chronic masterbater either haha. Just say sometimes when you take your GNC pre workout you have a hard time finishing. That way it dont sound bad or permanent....

I tried a SSRI med for a month for back pain, I could not cum with a partner at all, called delayed orgasm.. Not good just like you discovered

I'm married, so I just start watching tv.....don't go with nerve damage that sounds like a big problem. Prally don't tell her your a chronic masterbater either haha. Just say sometimes when you take your GNC pre workout you have a hard time finishing. That way it dont sound bad or permanent....

Nice, I'll just tell her its some supplements I take.. EURIKA...

I tried a SSRI med for a month for back pain, I could not cum with a partner at all, called delayed orgasm.. Not good just like you discovered

I was actually trying to cripple her so I was cool with it haha, but when she started getting upset I was like shit now I really cant.

You guys are lucky, at least your shit worked enough to fuck these chicks. Coming off a deca cycle my shit was all sorts of crazy. Erections happened whenever they wanted, and not when I needed them to. Then when they did happen, I had no control. I would either bust too fast or just go down after awhile without cumming. Sucked ass. That was 2 months ago, just now getting back to normal. Ran a good PCT and everything. Makes me pessimistic about doing another Deca cycle, even though I got great gains.

well i know its the deca, but im running test high enough to not have that issue, i'm boning all night, sweating like crazy though, i had a gallon of water by the bed.

Back