Never took an AI or anti-prolactin?

ForeverBulkin

When I first did my research I was split between starting an AI right away or starting an AI once u begin to get side effects. I decided to wait until I got sides but they nvr happened. My previous cycles:

Test E: 400mg/wk 12 weeks

Test E: 500mg/wk 12 weeks
Dbol: 50mg/day 4 weeks

Test E: 500mg/wk 16 weeks
Deca: 300mg/wk 14 weeks

I have nvr taken an AI or anything to control prolactin on any of these cycles and havent recieved any sides. Only negative sides I get are acne and constant sweating. Are some people just not susceptible to high estrogen on cycle?

I plan on doing tren ace and test prop next cycle and am curious as to what side I will get

Can you feel:
Prostate enlargement?
Elevated blood pressure?
Peripheral subcutaneous edema?
...the list could literally go on and on.

Sure, you might be one of the lucky few that do not actually require an AI or even a dopamine agonist, but without a blood test PROVING that you don't -- you're taking one big fat risk. Gynecomastia isn't the only thing you have to worry about when manipulating hormones my friend, there are many other problems that can occur that are much more subtle until it's too late.

Then again, there are the guys still out there that think gaining 45lbs in 3 weeks is normal on cycle only to mysteriously "lose dem gainz" right after it ends. Hint: It's water from the elevated estradiol causing water retention. ;)

My .02c :)

Guessing you never donated blood either because you could feel that your hematocrit never got elevated?

I understand that you cant tell for sure without getting tested. Just found it strange that I dont have any of the noticeable sides everyone says u will get if u dont take an AI

I know guys who walked around with hernias for a couple of years without noticing it. I know someone who literally had a heart attack and didn't know it. Some people are just not as sensitive to what is going on in their bodies. But it doesn't mean everything is OK if you don't feel anything. It is possible that you don't aromatize heavily, but not likely of you have run cycle-sized doses.

Posts that have been made are right on, its not always what you feel or see. In fact the symptoms of high e that we often dofeel or see (ie gyno), arent really always the most dangerous ones nor the ones we should be most concerned with.
Imagine that people being so consumed with how they look they put that before their basic , overall health and well being.
Always manage your e2 and always do so with blood work.

Can you feel:
Prostate enlargement?
Elevated blood pressure?
Peripheral subcutaneous edema?
...the list could literally go on and on.

Sure, you might be one of the lucky few that do not actually require an AI or even a dopamine agonist, but without a blood test PROVING that you don't -- you're taking one big fat risk. Gynecomastia isn't the only thing you have to worry about when manipulating hormones my friend, there are many other problems that can occur that are much more subtle until it's too late.

Then again, there are the guys still out there that think gaining 45lbs in 3 weeks is normal on cycle only to mysteriously "lose dem gainz" right after it ends. Hint: It's water from the elevated estradiol causing water retention. ;)

My .02c :)

very good thing to note!

I used to have the same outlook, I was one of those guys that never got any bad sides on and off cycle. Even with any type of test, dbol, or tren I always felt fine. So PCT went out the window. (GOD was that dumb)

One year I did a cycle involving oxymethalone and Winny. I remember losing hair, immense joint pain, non-existent libido, being emotional, turning to alcohol for help etc.
WOW.

Did I learn the hard way that all of the guys on here are right when they say PCT is MORE important than the gains from your cycle. It keeps you safe.

Now im on TRT forever, blood work every 3 months and need to see a fertility clinic when I want to have kids. Lesson of the day, do blood work and pct even when you don't have side affects.

I did several deca only cycles when I was 29 because I listened to a friend that didn't know shit about AAS and never got any sides......but there is no way in hell I would ever do it again.

Thnakgs have come a long way from the days where deca only ir deca and winstol cyles were run. We now know better, use the knowledge.

Back