New 2 roids

tonedee

I haven't worked out in a while and i'm considering trying some mild steroid to help me get back into shape. I once I trained for 2 hours a day in high school but now I'm pretty much shit and am trying to get back. My old regimen was swimming and running so I don't want anything too big just to help me regain strength. I'm 20, 160, 6% bf.

You need to train at least 3 years before considering juice. Go back to the gym, then after 3 years you can juice, you can learn in the mean time.

JohnnyB

I agree with JohnnyB here.
But if you were really trained before and only 20, you can gain a LOT the first year. I am talking about 30lbs of lean muscles if you havent trained before. This if you are doing strict diet and work out.

So many friends of mine have started to work out after they have gotten inspired by me. 2 of them gained both 15lbs in 4 months. And at the same time they dropped bodyfat. One of those two were out drinking every weekend, but they train 3-5 times a week and they had a strict diet.

Dont start juicing at until you have been lifting serious for at least 2 years. And I mean serious. And you got plenty of time to do some research so you wont end up like one of those guys with gyno or a f*cked up liver because they were rushing into it.

Well, I'm not one of those guys who says you need to workout for x amount of years before you should juice, but hell, show some kind of discipline first. See where you are after 6-8 months. If you are making progress and keeping to your workouts after that point, then you might want to start doing some research. Do some serious research for a few months and then see where you are at.

Hell, you might totally stop working out after 3 months and just say, 'fuck it.' Or you might work out 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off which just isn't taking it serious enough to warrant playing with hormones.

Don't get me wrong, I think I understand better than 99% of the guys here what it's like to be small and wanting to get bigger. But gear isn't some kind of magic bullet, you need to put effort in to get results out.

Kim the Swede said:
reach your max genetic level, then start jucing

That's another one I don't agree with, lol.

There's no way you can tell what your max genetic level is, and no way in hell did guys like Arnold, Frank Zane, Lee Haney wait until they reached their max genetic level to start juicing. Not to mention I doubt even 10% of the guys on here waited either. I did, but that was because I was sooooo paranoid that I didn't start until much later.

Bottom line, you really need to know 4 things before you start juicing:
1. How to workout properly
2. How to eat properly
3. How to use gear properly
4. How to listen to your body

tonedee said:
can i say im confident in all 4 of those categorys?

Sure, you can say anything you want, only you know if it's true or not. But you said yourself that you hadn't worked out in a while. I can't imagine thinking it would be ok after a big layoff to start taking gear the first day you start working out again. That's ridiculous.

Im only 21, and Ive waited a long time before my first cycle.

I agree with Tx..

posted by TxLonghorn

2. How to eat properly
In you dont train properly for a while, you have no idea what yoru strengths and weaknesses are. For example, Ive learned that my traps, glutes, legs, and back grow real fast. My arms and chest dont. Now I know what to montior when I actually do my first cycle.

And really KNOW your body. Know what your nutriotional needs are NATURALLY.. before you juice. Im not just talking abotu whats on paper.. learn how different amounts of marco nutrients effect your body.

Some people need alot of carbs. Some people need to stay away from carbs.

If you play your cards right, you can gain alot of weight in a short amount of time.

For example, last year, I went naturally from 205 to 230lbs with a meticulous calorie bulk, and a well documented lifting manual.

I was so excited withthe results, that i tried to push the envelope and tried to add more calories in.. and I ended up adding wayyyy too much fat becuase I got too eager.

if you are looking to juice as a way to "get back in shape" , you have the wrong idea my friend.

IMHO, you should be in fair shape, and know your body, and use the juice as a way to bring you to the next level of development.

TxLonghorn said:
That's another one I don't agree with, lol.

There's no way you can tell what your max genetic level is, and no way in hell did guys like Arnold, Frank Zane, Lee Haney wait until they reached their max genetic level to start juicing. Not to mention I doubt even 10% of the guys on here waited either. I did, but that was because I was sooooo paranoid that I didn't start until much later.

2. How to eat properly

You have right to some extent there. Arnold has done heart surgery recently. He also have done surgery on his face, because the jaw was in some way defect. This is claimed to be birth-defects. But if you start jucing to early when your body are still growing, one of the side-effect will then be that you will get a very maskulin bone-structure. If that is the case with Arnold, I leave that unsaid.

Yes, I can agree that more than 90% in here started juicing before they reached their max genetic level, but I still argue that its BEST to WAIT until you reached it.

And I think you will be able to detect when you have reached your max genetic level. You try new things etc, chock your body, take some breaks and so on. But sooner or later you will find out it doesnt matter what you do, you just wont increase more in weight.

So I agree with those 4 points you made but there are more to add IMO.

Id like to say that juicing to get into shape is a bad idea solely for the fact that when you try to get back into shape your body will GROW! I know this from personal experience and from a couple friends. Take advatage of this time period my friend because you will love it!

Just curious as youre only 160, how tall are you?

Steroids isnt something to be rushed. Work on your training regime, and diet most important. Steriods aint all its cut out to be, dont rush into it seriously. I know how you feel, just wait.

Back