New around here...

ManicJ

Hey all, just joined the forums. Been reading around a bit looking at the info available on T3 and clen and DNP and whatnot. Basic stats first-
Age - 25
Weight - 287
Height - 6'5"
BF - 29%

I'm currently doing a pretty extreme (and I know, unhealthy) calorie cut to drop weight. I'm trying to stick to 1000 calories a day, and it's been going pretty good so far. This week I'm starting a light lifting routine with an interval-based cardio workout.
I'm looking into supplements as a way to boost what I'm already doing, and hopefully cancel the "starvation effect" that everyone warns about, wherein not enough food = slower metabolism.
My goal at this point is to bring my BF% down to around 10 (get rid of the man boobs), and hopefully land somewhere between 220 and 250 on the scale.

Does anyone here have an opinion on store bought thermogenics (like hydroxycut) vs. stuff you have to "source" (like clen, T3, or DNP)?

I am no expert by any means, but, I don't think you are eating enough. Personally, I would eat about 2000 calories, and eat often (6 small meals, every few hours). There's no need to rush to drop all your weight at once. You should do it in a manner that will be easy enough for you to be able to stay at it. If it were me, I would do a ton of cardio, eat healthy, get a lot of protein, and rest a lot. I The hydroxycuts and what not are ok for short term gains, I would only use that stuff when you need a boost. Actually, I would probably just do an EC stack, it's far cheaper and probably works better.

After you start to cut some fat, then start getting into lifting more. Aways keep the cardio, but add some heavy lifting into your routine. Then when you get to whatever weight you want to be, I would add a few hundred clean calories, and really start packing on some muscle. But again, I don't know 1/10th of what the rest of the people on here know. Good luck with your fat loss, it can be a real bitch to stick with but the rewards far outweigh the work.

over the counter thermogenics don't do much imo, I would get the real research chems like clen albuterol or t3, you know they work, and they are easy to get. The board sponsor has legit thermos.

First of all, thanks for the replies. Ragu, I know the calorie restriction isn't the healthiest of plans, but the choice I've basically made is that I'd rather take some time and lose weight in a somewhat unhealthy manner, then continue along the being-fat-is-unhealthy path. I've been unhealthy the wrong way for quite a while, figure a short time swinging the other way won't be terrible. The calorie restriction is fairly simple, and cheap. As far as the exercise goes, I'm doing light lifting to try and reduce muscle loss as much as possible, and weight training burns more fat than cardio. (I know that losing weight as quickly as I'm trying to is impossible without SOME muscle loss).

From what I can tell, clen is the best choice if I want to run it by itself. I'm not looking to run an AAS, which seems almost necessary with T3. Correct me if I'm wrong - Clen has the upside of raising body temp and burning fat, while being kinder on the muscle loss side of things... but the downside of having more side effects than T3.

Also - Is the liquid clen sold by the sponsor made to be ingested or injected? (this is probably a dumb question, but I saw someone on another board talking about injecting clen, and I always thought it was an oral thing)

Last edited:
Hey all, just joined the forums. Been reading around a bit looking at the info available on T3 and clen and DNP and whatnot. Basic stats first-
Age - 25
Weight - 287
Height - 6'5"
BF - 29%

I'm currently doing a pretty extreme (and I know, unhealthy) calorie cut to drop weight. I'm trying to stick to 1000 calories a day, and it's been going pretty good so far. This week I'm starting a light lifting routine with an interval-based cardio workout.
I'm looking into supplements as a way to boost what I'm already doing, and hopefully cancel the "starvation effect" that everyone warns about, wherein not enough food = slower metabolism.
My goal at this point is to bring my BF% down to around 10 (get rid of the man boobs), and hopefully land somewhere between 220 and 250 on the scale.

it is VERY u-healthy and soon you will go into starvation mod, and faloss will stall. carb cycleing is best i feel here google it: carb cycling for fatloss - Google Search
i woudl not drop your cals below 2000, and rec more like 2500.

for sups i would rec :
Need 2 Slin
while keeping your protein high and carb cycling
for eg: monday,tuse =low carb/ wed,thurs,fri=med carb/ sat, sun = HIGHbarb and repeat. all while being about 500-800cal below matinance cals . (right right now your prob at like 1/4th which is NOt good.

stay away from DNP,clen,t3 right now. you have ot learn how to eat, not take drugs.

good luck! :)

^This....need to slin is a great addition to clean eating....if you need to take something with some appetite suppression and some fat burning try forged burner....it could also help you with your goals.....no drugs wight now...learn to feed your body correctly

DNP is not necessary and far too dangerous IMO. From what I understand even pro bbers don't use it.

Thank you all for the info. I'm working on upping my protein intake right now, which i imagine is going to boost the amount of calories I'm intaking anyway. I'm also doing multiple small meals and cutting out all late night eating.

Age - 25
Weight - 287
Height - 6'5"
BF - 29%

Thank you all for
the info. I'm working on upping my protein
intake right now, which i imagine is going to boost the amount of calories I'm intaking anyway. I'm also doing multiple small meals and cutting out all late night eating.

This is a good start. It is a great idea to cycle the macronutrients. Many people overlook how effective this approach can be when the right supplements are implemented and used correctly.
Peptides from Purchase Peps can play a very big role as well.
For Cutting:
Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29)

Weeks 1-4 100mcg of each AM and PM
Weeks 5-12+ 150mcg of each AM and PM

not a fan personally of the 3 x day use, but to each his own...this worked great for me and is killer not only while cutting but if wanting to bulk and stay lean as well.

This stack also has great benefits for healing injuries too.

Back