New Canadian Primatropin GH Kits

3-4ius depending on funds after your workout would be fine.

In regards to that web site, it's still not an official approved web site. But if you don't mind paying that high price :)

i forgot to ask ,, whats best time to inject, morning or night, i was thinking of splitting dosage, thnx

3-4ius depending on funds after your workout would be fine.

In regards to that web site, it's still not an official approved web site. But if you don't mind paying that high price :)

I just got offered the same. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking.

ya i didnt mind paying the price for 1, alot of other kits or double the price though and and its hard to verify its authenticity, frustraiting, but this stuff its quite obvious its real , and like stated above theres quite a bit of security on new boxes and packaging, i just wanted to see if i would actually recieve my order, im aware or scams,,but the site is legit just like the product theyre price is more then reasonable once you buy multiple kits , so me and a buddie are gonna split a large order,, and shippings included, thanks for the info, i will prolly be taken 4 ius a day, i should half enough for 4 months one i recieve my second order, im going to post pics, beginning, middle and end of four months,, im thinking of taking a test with it , any suggestions??

just got my hands on 4 kits.

the only difference in my kit (from the pictures) is the EXP on the back is 08/2013, in the posted pic it's in a different format

is this someething to be concerned with? Everything else checks out. the embossed flip top and security holo

just got my hands on 4 kits.

the only difference in my kit (from the pictures) is the EXP on the back is 08/2013, in the posted pic it's in a different format

is this someething to be concerned with? Everything else checks out. the embossed flip top and security holo

Should be security stickers on the box..and the primatropin symbol on top the vial..

Otherwise I'm not sure, I don't think you can verify batch numbers..maybe shithead knows

I found a site that looks like it has the real deal but how can I be certain? And do you need 3 months worth before it really starts to work?

has anyone here had issues with injection site redness or swelling with this product? i am 2 weeks in and i seem to be getting a bit of swelling and a rsh at each injection site. i wonder if its my body fighting the gh and if so, should i continue to use the product? if i develop antibodies fighting the gh wont it eliminate the benifits of the injection?? any input would be appreciated.

Back