New cycle blog Test/Tren/Mast

topbod

New cycle.
Weight 200lbs
Bf:7%
Height:6ft

Previous cycles. Test e: 500mg/ml ew. Mast E: 600mg/ml ew 12 weeks.

Currently cruising on 250mg/ml test e ew for 7 months now. I am also on accutane. 5 months in at 80mg ed. I plan on remaining on accutane as well during the cycle. But I will probably lower it to 40mg every 3rd day or so.

New cycle:
Test e 250mg/ml weeks 1-14
Tren ace 100mg eod weeks 1-12
Mast Prop 100mg eod weeks 1-14

Will have caber on hand.
Will be taking Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod.

Pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Let me know what you guys think of this cycle. I will blog it. I start Monday.

I have both mast e and mast prop. As well as Tren E and Tren A Which one do you guys prefer? Longer esters or the shorter ones? Hope this is a good cycle.

Well if u havent run tren before stick with tren a, and see how u deal with the sides if any, goodluck
If u plan on coming off u mght want to consider something more agressive for pct as well
Adding clomid in there as well wouldnt hurt
100/100/50/50

Last edited:
First thing. You ran your last cycle with the mast higher than the test? I've never done this before how was the outcome?

Test tren mast is about the best cycle you can run in my opinion, without getting crazy of course! The synergy of it all is just great.

I personally notice a pretty big difference in running short esters compared to long. Especially with tren I feel like the short ester hits a hell of a lot harder. With that said you do know you're gonna be pinning quite a bit of oil every week right? That was my biggest issue from running two short esters at a time? I've never done 12 weeks of tren ace as well, my body starts giving me signs that it's had enough between 6-8 weeks. Everyone is different though.

You're lucky you've got a source for caber I've been avoiding tren since MP went away cuz prami makes me sick and I always get fucked up prolactin sides.

First thing. You ran your last cycle with the mast higher than the test? I've never done this before how was the outcome?

Test tren mast is about the best cycle you can run in my opinion, without getting crazy of course! The synergy of it all is just great.

I personally notice a pretty big difference in running short esters compared to long. Especially with tren I feel like the short ester hits a hell of a lot harder. With that said you do know you're gonna be pinning quite a bit of oil every week right? That was my biggest issue from running two short esters at a time? I've never done 12 weeks of tren ace as well, my body starts giving me signs that it's had enough between 6-8 weeks. Everyone is different though.

You're lucky you've got a source for caber I've been avoiding tren since MP went away cuz prami makes me sick and I always get fucked up prolactin sides.

I plan on cruising on test after. So that is why my pct is set up the way it is. But i will probably throw in clomid anyway. And I did run mast higher and i honestly loved it. My e2 levels were in check and i still had the moon face. So i lowered my test and the water went away. Gave me an awesome dry hard look. I loved it. Where i messed up with my last cycle is i didn't pct at all***8230; So i got some cyst acne on my face***8230; My hormones were all over the place. So that is why i am on accutane right now. As far as caber. I have tried many different research websites and non of them were g2g. So my source has legit caber. That i know. Anyway. I will keep you guys up to date on my cycle. Just stay tuned. I will also stick with the shorter esters. Would 450mg/ml mast prop be equivalent to 600mg/ml of masteron e?

You don't? Even when running these other compounds? Because i didn't pct after running my master on and i broke out with cyst over my face***8230;. I've read you still have to. So please inform me other wise or where you are getting these statements? Because i literally have a baby face and right when i didn't pct i broke out like crazy and had to get on accutane.

If your cruising on a trt dose after your cycle, u dont need pct. Pct helps recover natty tests levels. Considering your age, u shouldn't be cruising on test unless u plan on staying on it for life. That's a big decision for a young guy. If u do decide to come off gear completely, I doubt a standard 4 week pct would work. Should've researched more.

Update on my cycle went from 200 to 213 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm eating roughly 3600 calories with the protein/carbs/fat ratio at 325/300/115 fat and carbs vary my life's have all gone up unrealistic. Bench from 285 to 365 also squats from 350 to 450 so huge improvements now. I'm about to carb cycle and start cutting and will probably throw a pro hormone in there this last 8 weeks

Back